┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

🔼ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴜʙᴛʟᴇ ɪɴᴛɪᴍᴀᴄʏ. ꜰᴀɪʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ!🔼

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"junhui?" wonwoo asks, obviously shocked by the sight of his best friend at mingyu's apartment. "wonwoo! i was just about to call you when i saw mingyu come out of his room." junhui says. wonwoo is still in shock. "yeah, i didn't know minghao was talking about jun..." mingyu says, trailing off. "it's not a problem. i don't mind." wonwoo says. mingyu gives him a smile. 

"can you guys go? junhui and i were talking." minghao says, coldly. mingyu groans but then his facial expression changes quickly to a smile. "we can hang in my room. i have a tv in there so we can watch movies." mingyu guides wonwoo across the hall and into a neatly organized room. 

mingyu's room was mainly white and neat. there were few stuffed animals on his bed and semi-large flat screen tv hung on the wall. wonwoo walked over to the window and looked out at the view. the room overlooked the small part of seoul and the sky was dark as night. it was going to rain fairly soon. 

"so, any movies or dramas you like to watch?" mingyu asked, flopping himself on his bed and turning on the tv with a black remote in his hand. "um, i am fine with whatever you pick." wonwoo replies, taking a seat next to mingyu. mingyu turns on to a random drama, that wonwoo found fairly interesting. "this isn't in korean." wonwoo said, turning to see mingyu inches away from his face. 

"no, it's in chinese." his voice sounding husky. wonwoo turned away, already feeling his face turn hot. the drama continued on for a few more episodes, until the sound of rain was heard. wonwoo got up and ran to the window, mesmerized by the little raindrops pounding onto builings, cars, streets, and people. 

he felt a presence behind him so he turned around and met mingyu's face. "you like the rain, don't you?" he asked, smiling softly. wonwoo nodded. "ever since i was little, i always found a love for rain. i guess it just calms down my nerves." wonwoo said, turning back to the window. 

he was too lost looking at the rain to notice mingyu snaking his arms around wonwoo's waist. wonwoo suddenly shuddered at he felt mingyu's lips brush against his neck. mingyu noticed and smirked. "wonwoo?" he asked. wonwoo hummed, telling mingyu that he was listening. "even though we just met like two days ago...i already have feelings for you." he said gently into wonwoo's ears. wonwoo heart raced. 

mingyu spun wonwoo around and held him close by his waist. wonwoo looked into mingyu's eyes, feeling the lust. wonwoo didn't know what to feel. he did like mingyu, but he felt something holding him back. someone.

but just as wonwoo was about to speak, mingyu crashed his lips into wonwoo's, kissing him with passion. wonwoo's heart fluttered and he melted into the kiss, as well as kissing him back without thinking. mingyu fought for his tongue to enter wonwoo's mouth and explore. wonwoo ended up letting the tongue enter and roam. 

mingyu picked wonwoo up and wonwoo gasped but mingyu's lips stayed. both of the lips moved in sync with each other. mingyu eventually laid wonwoo on his bed hovering on top of the boy. wonwoo felt his fingers tugging onto mingyu's shirt, signalling for it to be off. mingyu took the hint and broke the kiss to take off his shirt. 

once he did, he let the boy under him examine his body. wonwoo's eyes were stuck looking at mingyu's heavy carved toned, sweaty abs. mingyu smirked. "like what you see?" this comment made wonwoo blush and turn shy. mingyu thought it was ridiculously cute and leaned down. wonwoo's breath hitched making mingyu shudder with delight.