┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

wonwoo slowly aroused from his deep slumber by the sounds of clanging followed by several cursings. wonwoo groaned in agony as he felt his head starting to pound, as if someone was hammering something onto his head. he rubbed his eyes so his vision could adjust to his surroundings. the clock read 11:04 am. 

he got up and walked out of his room to find junhui just laying on the floor. "jun?" wonwoo calls his name. all junhui responds with is a mellow groan. "what happened?" junhui sat up. "well, you got drunk last night and right now i am rushing around to get ready still and i am so close to giving up." wonwoo chuckled and walked to the fridge to get a small carton of banana milk. 

"what are you going to be doing while i am gone?" junhui asks. "well, if you are going...i was thinking of just hanging out here...by myself..." junhui got up walked towards him. "lies." he said. "what do you mean?" junhui scoffed. 

"i can tell you are lying because you keeping pausing and trailing off." wonwoo sighed. curse his lack of the ability to get past wen junhui. "fine. i was planning on going to the movies with mingyu." junhui coos. "awe! you guys are finally going out?" he asks, getting a bit to nosy. "no." junhui studies his face. "is it because you are afraid to fall in love?"

"wh-wha, why would you think that?" wonwoo asks. junhui smiles. "you told me that last night, right before you past out drunk." junhui answers. wonwoo feels a flush of embarrassment. "hey, it's okay of you have a fear of that...i mean you do have a past with love." junhui tries to show sympathy for his broken friend, but wonwoo still feels the same. "mingyu and i are moving to fast anyways, that's why i stopped everything before we were getting to far." wonwoo explains. junhui nodded. 

junhui hesitates to bring him up, but he feels the need to clarify something. "wonwoo? um, would you ever want to see...y'know...him again?" wonwoo tenses up at the sudden question. he then proceeds to think about it. "i just want answers...on why he hurt me like he did." junhui nodded. 

he then looked at his phone. "ah shit balls." he exclaims. wonwoo looked at him, confused. "i was supposed to pick up minghao 20 minutes ago and drive to the ferry docks." junhui explains while stuffing whatever it is he could find into his suitcase. "i thought you packed yesterday?" "i did, but i didn't like the stuff i packed so i unpacked it." wonwoo watches in his own amusement of junhui running around, ranting about god knows what, followed by some weird remarks.

junhui was finally done packing after about 5 minutes, and he put his shoes on, grabbed his jacket, and turned to wonwoo. "hey, if you need me, call me, okay?" he asks, sincerely. wonwoo nods and junhui heads off.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈     ┈     ┈     ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟     ┈     ┈     ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

wonwoo lazily gets ready for the movies. he chooses to where a grey sweatshirt, black baseball cap, and his black and white nike pants. for shoes he just chose some black slides, while wearing plain white socks. he didn't feel the need to dress up mainly because it would be dark in the theater. 

he fed milki and sat on the couch and watch the news. once the clock hit 3:00, mingyu had texted wonwoo letting him know he was on his way after wonwoo gave him his address. wonwoo waited outside his apartment for mingyu to arrive. 

minutes later, a nice sleek black car pulled up. mingyu stepped out and waved to wonwoo. wonwoo walked down the sidewalk and got in the passenger seat. "hey, i hope you weren't waiting long." mingyu says as soon as wonwoo sits down.

wonwoo shakes his head and mingyu drove off. the ride to exodus cinemas was quiet but leisurely nice. wonwoo got to have his thoughts in the clouds yet, he could still feel some tension. wonwoo clears his throat, turning mingyu's attention onto him. "um, i just wanted to apologize about er, yesterday..." mingyu chuckles. "nah, it's okay. i noticed we were moving to fast anyways, i mean, we aren't even dating." wonwoo nervously laughs along. "but, um, i guess that showed your feelings for me?" mingyu nervously laughs. "well, yeah, i guess."

"you guess?" wonwoo asks him. "oh, well, i mean you obviously don't feel the same way..." wonwoo turns to the window and sighs. "i like to think of you as a friend." mingyu could feel his heart shatter. "anyways, um excited to see the movie?" wonwoo asks, quickly changing the subject of conversation. "yeah. i remember seeing the first one like 13 years ago." mingyu says, smiling. "me too." wonwoo remarks. 

the pair finally pulls up to the parking lot and the boys get out. they enter the cinema and go to the ticket booth to purchase their tickets. "hi, two tickets to see the incredibles 2 please." mingyu takes out his wallet. "wait. let me pay. you drove me." wonwoo tries to reason. mingyu shakes his head. "no. i want to pay." mingyu says, being too stubborn. he hands the lady his credit card and she runs it through. when the purchase was done being processed she handed him back his card and the two tickets. "theater 4, to your right." she directs them.

"popcorn?" mingyu asks the other boy. wonwoo nods and they set to the food counter and purchase a large buttery bucket of popcorn followed by two sodas. they then make their way to theater 4. they find seats next to each other and sit. the beginning credits start and then the movie. 

mingyu found it hard to pay attention to the movie when the beautiful boy that had caught his heart was sitting right next to him. wonwoo also had a hard time paying attention but for a different reason. 

why does mingyu still have feelings for wonwoo even though he sort of pushed him away?

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

ᵃᵍʰʰʰʰ! ⁱ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁱⁿᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛⁱᵗʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ. ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʰᵉˡˡᵃ ᵇᵘˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ⁱˢˢᵘᵉˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ʰᵘᵍᵉ ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ.

ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵘˢᵉʳ, lucasyuqi , ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵈᵉᶜⁱᵈᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵒˡˡᵃᵇ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᶠᵉˡˡᵒʷ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʳᵃᵗᵉᵈ ˢʰⁱᵖ.

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰⁱᵖ ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ ⁽ⁿᶜᵗ⁾ & ʸᵘqⁱ ⁽ᵍⁱᵈˡᵉ⁾ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᵒᵘʳ ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ! ʷᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ¹ˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇʸ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ. ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗ ᵘˢ!

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶠʳᵉqᵘᵉⁿᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵃˢ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵒᶜᵘˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ! ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ! <3

【collab acc:】ethereal-angels 

                                               ﹃

          -1179 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤