Chapter 2: Pretending to be someone else

No one's Pov:

The school always are as loud as it can be. People chatting with friends, laughing until they heard an angered voice yelling "FENTON!". Heads snapped north and there they saw Danny Fenton, one of the losers of the mysterious quartet (or losers as the A-list calls them), running away from an angry Dash, along with Kwan who was hiding his worry, who was holding his Geometry test which had a giant "F".

"That's right Fentoad! Run! But when I catch you this will be on your grave." Yelled Dash as he waved his test.

Danny held back the urge to roll his eyes and snort at the irony. He kept on playing the "scared Fenton" act and allowed jock to stuffed him on a locker on beat him up to keep said bully satisfied. Not to mention to keep others from getting suspicious and prevent everyone to put the pieces of puzzle together of him being Danny Phantom. Otherwise he'll be in for questing. And experiments. Lots and lots of painful experiments.

Eventually he hit a dead end. He silently cursed and turned around to face the smirking quarterback and the reserver quarterback. 

"No where to run Fentonia." He said with a cruel smirk.

Danny did nothing but grit his teeth in frustration. If he wasn't holding back, he would have thrown Dash to the other side of the hall with one punch, without a doubt killing him in the process and that is something he wants to prevent, especially since the entire school watching as witnesses.

"Lay it out Baxter! Don't you have something better to do in your life!? Like making out with the rest of Football team?"

Heads snapped to the source of the voice, along with snickers, and there stood Sam Manson along with Tucker Foley and Valarie Grey. The three of them shared a look of unamusement, but Sam's eyes seem to keep a promise of murder. Dash happily returned the glare.

"Pssh. Why should Iisten to a geek like you Manson?" Dash then looked at Danny humorously, "Must suck having a girl to stand up for you huh Fenton? What kind of man are you?" Laughed Dash. 

His laughter was caught short as he let out a girly scream when the familiar steel combat boots hit him in between the legs as hard as it could. He fell on the floor, rolled up into a ball while whimpering in pain as he held himself.

"Not a stupid one to say something like that in front of Sam?" Questioned Danny and raised an eyebrow before he grimace and looked at his secret fiancee, "Was that necessary?"

Sam shrugged. "Meh, he brought it upon himself."

Snickers and laughter were heard in the crowd as team Phantom silently made their way out the crowd and into their first class period, English with Mr. Lancer. They heard said teacher's voice boomed on the hallway, demanding all the students to go to class. Dash was struggling to get words out, but Lancer sighed and shook his head.

"No buts Mr. Baxter. Head to class. Now."

With that, team Phantom whistled innocent while everyone went to their classes and ignoring the angered jock who was glaring at quartet as they disappeared in the classroom.

//DP///TEAM PHANTOM//DP// TEAM PHANTOM//DP//TEAM PHANTOM//

Class was as silent as it could be. There are students trying as hard as they could, trying not to fall asleep while others were completely ignoring class and were playing paper football behind their teacher's back as he was writing on the black board.

Team Phantom were doing no better. Danny was the only one asleep as the other three kept blinking to keep awake while taking notes. Danny woke up sour and tired this morning as he had earlier encounters with the Box ghost more than ten times from midnight all to three O'clock in the morning. The Box ghost keeps insisting that he should be king instead and pathetically try and challenge Danny. Only for him to be stuffed in the Fenton Thermos a second later.