Knots

"Shut up!" My sweet Zim spoke, his gleaming eyes glowed at me. Making my shoulders twitch upward slightly, how I ever so wanted just hug the crap out of him.

"Common Zimmy," I giggled at him, poking his knee with my boot.

"No!" He stubbornly yelled, having a faint over dramatic frown upon his face. I yawned loudly, stretching out my limbs. Being fresh from the shower, feels nice after a long day being in a concert.

Scooting over to Zim, I wrapped my arms around his torso, "Timothy." My lips brushed agaist his earlobe very gentle. I knew he loved it when I called him by his real name, his face crinkled up. Pulling him even closer, his thigh began to ride up my lap.

"God dammit," his face turned towards mine, with our noses barely touching. His eyes closed quickly, then skillfully his velvet soft lips pressed up against mine. He pulled away before I could even shut my eyelids. Zim's arms still crossed with his shoulders hunched over slightly. His clasps that held his stockings up taunted me, my pointer finger slowly felt the clip. Poor Zim got yelled at, Brian was being extremely harsh to him today. I stood up for Zim several times, of course getting shot down quickly.

"Zim," still holding onto his torso, I set my forehead on his shoulder. I just wish he could get over it and feel better. Slowly picking my head back up, I didn't want to make very harsh moves for the possibility of him being more uncomfortable.

Planting soft kisses upon his jawline, Zim's spine loosened up a bit. But his features seemed so clay and kneaded like, like those words physically abused him. "Sorry," his voice sheepishly sounded, I shook my head quickly pulling away.

"Don't be sorry it was Marilyn, not your fault at all." But I knew that he thought it was his fault, even though it hardly even is ever. He keeps content, he knows how not to be in the way. And he helps come up with ideas easily, Marilyn should be more appreciative. The hotel room we both occupied, was beginning to finally gain warmth. It's been freezing, well for me anyways. Luckly Zim hasn't shivered once, he's still in his work clothes.

But it isn't much, "Can you shower with me?" His innocent eyes stared at me, they had a faint layer of gloss. He quickly added in before I finished nodding, "I mean, you really don't have to."

Pleading forward I smiled softly, "I would love to." Hoping he didn't think of me anymore on the edge of being too sexual, I honestly wanted just to be with him in genral. I vaguely care of what we are going to do, or are doing. I just want to be with him. . .

Zim stood up, turning towards me holding his hands out for my fingers to latch on. As I did so, he tugged me forward slightly. Being gentle yet quick, to my notice he had a slight bounce to his walk as he turned away. He most likely knew how badly I wanted him at the moment, well in anyway I want him.

But he must be feeling somewhat better, "Two showers in one night." I groaned playfully, quickly cutting him off to dash forward. Opening the bathroom door for him, as unnecessary as that was I felt compelled to do it anyway.

Zim just makes me feel like a total fool, "Stephen's world record!" Zim laughed nudging my ribs slightly with his fingers as he passes by me.

"Fuck yes!" I high fived myself closing the bathroom door behind us. Zim smiled softly, tugging away at his clothes like he's never took his clothes off before. Knowing what he's doing I mumbled, "More fuck yes." Smiling up at him, as I got down at my knees.

Landing on the floor with a bone clashing thud, Zim questioned, "You okay?"

Grinning once more at the person I wish I had the right to call my lover, "I'm very peachy." He snickered.