Bleached out

Repulsive! Like me but it all just seemed to clash together in one adorable persona. "That's adorable!" I tried to hide my face from that embarrassing statement, I shouldn't really be making a fool out of Stephen either. 

Instead of the reaction I thought I would get, he wrapped me in a quick hug, then let go. I smiled at him, as the group began to creep out of the store. Stephen walked behind me, I felt fingers down my neck, which kinda surprised me.

"Your tag was sticking out," I nodded, making it drastic enough he would notice from behind. It's very nice how he treats me so caringly, to my notice he's never delt a relationship with another guy before. Which is probably why everyone is hyped up about it, because it's never happened. I know he's more of a ladies man, or one night stand kinda guy. But I also know he would care for the chick just as if she was his wife on those nights. 

Of course he's probably experimented on other men. . . but he's never spoken about it to my recall. Hell, maybe he's never had intercourse with another male? It's fairly possible, being in the band of Marilyn Manson, but with Pogo? I would never know unless I asked, but that will take awhile of trusting first. I do trust him! I really do, it's just I don't want to give him any pressure. At all. . .

As we were back from in the cramped sidewalk, we all huddled together. The woman that was in front of Brian walked way to slow for our liking. But it wasn't her fault, it was the guy before her, then the child past her, the humans were endless! Constantly feeling like I'd loose Stephen, I cranked my spine around and gripped to his hand. Pulling him in with us slightly more, his lips moved but I didn't hear anything. 

Taking it as it is, we keeped stumbling over people before we made it to the end of most of the shops. A restaurant sat, and the beach was always to the left, always. The ocean looked bluer and more refreshing by the seconds. I'v always thought it was calming to watch the ripples in the water, or just swim. "We should go down to the beach!" Jeordie yelled, I was close to him so I didn't mistaken of what he said. 

Marilyn nodded, taking on the quest of making it out of this human tourist trap. Me and Stephen were a few steps back from them, and every time we tried to go someone cut us off. A guy played a guitar, with his cheepy amp standing next to him. I liked what he played actually,  his guitar had scratches upon scraps. It was a fender, but you could barely tell from all the beatings it has gotton. It wasn't beaten up enough to be non-playable though. 

Me and Stephen walked past the guy, now free! "Come!" I tugged Stephen's hand, we both ran now. Ungripping hands, and sprinting. As manly as I tried to be, this outfit never coud help anyone. But Stephen seemed even more than just a man, he could actually fucking pull it off! "Mr. Bier you need to wear that type of crap more often!" 

He laughed, twirling from the responce. The smell of sand, and fresh air enveloped my nostrils. Burning sand that keeps flying up in my crappy flip flops turn my feet to a tint of red. And a beautiful soul in front of me twirling so freely makes me laugh. I slowed down my sprint a bit to a jog, then a casual walk. Stephen stopped his spinning and stumbled over a few times before gaining enough balance to continue. 

I wondered about how Manson and Twiggy thought of our interaction, how we touched our arms and hands. I know for a fact Ginger doesn't care, but Brian? What could he possibly think of this. . . hell I shouldn't be caring about what they think. But then again I kinda do have to. . . 

Watched my feet approach the newly soiled sand, into the blue ocean. Calm waves brushed up against my ankles, then a sudden sprinkle shocked my skin. I looked up to see Jeordie, "Hi!" His face had a mad man smile.

(~>)

I felt my objects being snatched away from me, my protective mode rushed threw me faster than my senses. Twisting my body quickly back, my fist punched the only object I saw in a flash. "Ow!" A chuckle occured.