Does that make me crazy?

Pogo's POV:

 As my oily finger tips guided carefully with Zim's oily arms, everything seemed so scarce. So rare, so special, like this would be a one time thing then we'd be scared to do it again. Like it was that precious. Too delicate to touch or we'd hurt each other. Of course I want this badly, and I can't help but think he's leaning with me on that. But it's just so strange how I also want to take it slow, and steady. I actually don't want to screw this relationship up! 

(~>)

can't screw this up, it's to special. 

Don't screw up. 

Zim's arms pulled my neck down slightly to him, his beautiful green eyes engrossing me the very next second. They're so different to look at, so interesting, and I'v always thought about that with his eyes. Well everything really, his appearance is flawless, in my head. But of course, appearance isn't everything. 

I love Timothy, for the guy inside. His personality, the way he ticks, the way he breathes, everything. Everything about him I aways want to strive and learn more about. He makes me feel stupid, when I even know what I'm talking about. He's pulled me down, somehow made me done things with the green orbs.

How could I ever just let a breathing being do this to me? Make me fall to a place where love, might possibly exist? Love is stupid. Love betrays you. Love kills you. Love is simply love. How someone would just say they love one another, just like that? No anything in between? With Zim there is chemistry between. There is time, and efforts we've put into one another. We've delt with fights from people, helped each other out. We haven't done everything, and I want it to stay that way. 

Stay always interesting, with a possible experiments upcoming at anytime. It's like every night is a experiment, it just feels so new, so memorable, so pure, so strange. It just blows my mind how someone could just do that to me, dissect me.

He makes me vulnerable, uncapable to even see straight? It's frustrating how he gets in my head in these ways that just-

Zim's lips smashed onto mine, with lust and sensuality that almost made me quaver. The hairs on my arms arose, with the air seeming colder. Zim's body feeling hotter, and me getting harder. 

*

We woke up the morning after, no sex. But a long while lip pressing hard minutes, hair tugging (or me exception of shirt tugging.) A few hickeys, and strange playful weird things I didn't know I was capable of. Everything did feel so mellow, but everything felt so fast and heart aching that I couldn't keep up. It all felt like a dream anyways. . .

Me and Zim did however take a shower luckly, unlike Jeordie who still smells of sand and sunscreen. Being crambed next to him I could smell clearly, however our showers were separate last night. He took the first plunge, in the all holly cleaning hole. 

We'd snuggled till the alarm clock we set went off, we packed, then back on the bus. I already felt a little stuffy in the brain, but that's probably because I haven't drank any water in a few days. Unless the water could be a disguise as hotel cheepy beer that we got in the mini fridge. The tired forced my eyes to feel that it was essential for them to be hidden behind the eyelids. Not caring to fight it, I let out a yawn, closed my eyes then set my head back on couch. 

Long after my little nap, in which the little nap snagged a few hours out of my day. The bus bounced on one of those, speed bumps, I'm guessing. I always hate those because they make my neck feel strange, just I dislike them. . . they also make you slow down so. . .