0.1

This one is from my kpop imagines book but I thought it's about Jeonghan so it fits here.
---------------
It was Friday 2pm so school just ended. You went to your locker where your best friend Neri was standing. She leaned against the locker next to yours and asked you if you wanted to go for a coffee with her. You closed your locker and rejected with a sad smile. For you it was a good smile.

"Why don't you want to go?", Neri asked with an eyebrow raised.

You closed your locker and answered "You forgot? It's Friday so I have dance lesson now."

She just nodded, said goodbye and left. You took your bag and left school as well. Your way led you to the dance studio at the main Street.

You entered the building and went into the practice room. You just waited for the others to come.

Finally one arrived after another. They all greeted you and got ready for the lesson.

12 people attended these lessons. 6 boys and 6 girls. You actually liked all of them except for a boy called Jeonghan. He seemed so cold and diva like in your eyes. But he also entered the room. Like the teacher did.

You all bowed and greeted the teacher. She let everyone do a warming up and then started talking again.

"Okay, today we'll do a little new project. And since your summer break will start tomorrow you have time at home to practice. It's like a partner dance. It's a somehow romantic song but it's beautiful. And the dance is as well. And since we're 6 girls and 6 boys this shouldn't be a problem. Row up so I can choose the teams.", The teacher explained.

All of you were shocked. Really?! A partner project?! Even a romantic one?! A sigh escaped everyone's mouth.

The teacher created the teams and enumerated the people. Her last team was "Y/N and Jeonghan".

You both widened your eyes. "Not with her", Jeonghan told the teacher. "I won't work with him!", You shouted shocked. The teacher just looked at you two with her judging face.

"I know you don't like each other but just go through it. It's just a project.", she said to you.

You sighed but nodded. Jeonghan did the same.

Everyone returned to their places and started to work. You thought that Jeonghan wouldn't help in any way as lazy he was. But he put himself together and started to learn the dance. You did same. You were a little surprised by his effort. But you were happy with it.

After a while he took a break to drink something. You didn't stop practicing at all. When Jeonghan entered the room again he just stood there watching you dance. When your part was over, you stopped and turned around, you saw Jeonghan standing there. You got a little frightened by that. It surprised you.

"You dance well, Y/N.", Jeonghan said when he put down his water bottle.

Did he just say something nice?! Wait, what?! You were a little overwhelmed by this sudden sentence but smiled.

"Thank you. You're very good at dancing too.", You complimented back.

"Don't you want to take a break?", Jeonghan asked you while already sitting down on the floor.

"It's actually not a bad idea."

"When did you start dancing?"