Labor pains prt 1

warning ⚠ spelling mistakes and bad writing

No prov
Yoongi was in the kitchen a bad place to be when your 9 months pregnant and near your due date. Yoongi was turning off the stove Hoseok was coming home in a few minutes so he made dinner. Jin being Jin asked his eomma for bulgogi. Yoongi thought it was ok even though Hoseok won't have any when he comes home. When Yoongi reached up to open the cabinet to get a plate for the steaming bulgogi he felt it.

Min Suga prov
I felt it my water broke it still hurts like a b#$&h. 
"KIDS COME DOWN STAIRS" I shouted out loud.  I looked towards the entrance to the kitchen to look at my four little sh- Devils and angels and started telling them what to do.
"Jin call Appa and tell him that the baby is coming"
"Y-yes e-eom-ma" Jinnie only stutters when he feels pressured or nervous.
"Jinnie love don't be nervous"
He quickly grabs my phone from the table to call Hobie.
"Namjoon call your uncle Jackson your staying at his house till me and Appa are home ok"
"Ok eomma" He quickly ran to his room to call Jackson.
"Twins I need you to listen carefully ok""Yes eomma" They answered in a creepy manner.
"Watch the driveway and if you see Appa's car tell me ok"
"YES GENERAL" they ran to the bay window to keep wacth.
I lift my hand off the counter. I looked to see finger marks on the counter penetrating the elegant marble counter top.

To be continued be cause it is 11: 12 pm and I am lazy~ love author.