Labor pains prt 2

Hoseok's prov
I have been in a meeting for the past 4 hours. I was driving down the road when I got a call from my little Sweggy demon queen Yoongs. So why not answer in speaker phone just to be safe I am at a stop light right now.
But it wasn't yoongi voice I hear.
"A-app-a"
"Jinnie panda why are you calling me? "
"E-eomma said that the b-baby wants to c-co-ome out now"
I froze. Now. Out of every day of the week when I didn't work overtime NOW?!?!
"Jinne take care of your eomma until I get there ok"  I said in a stern voice
" Y-yes ap-ppa " And with that Jin hanged up the phone.  I looked up sensing movement in front of me.  The light turned green. I shifted to the fast lane speeding up.
A little while later
It's a miracle on how I got home so fast.  I saw my two littlest boys looking out the bay window and ran away. I ran into the house to see yoongi on the floor. I skedaddled (skedaddle skedoddle your dic** is now a noddle) over to his side.
"You ok? " I asked worrying about him and the baby.
"Fine but it hurts.  So take me to the hospital already you dumb donkey"
"Someone's moody" I picked him up and took him into the car when my pants got suddenly pulled. It was namjoon.
" I packed a bag with extra clothes,  food,  water,  and two neck pillows for you guys. Uncle Jackson is coming soon so don't worry about us"
I was surprised. If all our kids were like this I'll be in heaven but I said a quick thanks and got to the front of the car.  Watching yoongi from the back seat I drove quickly to the hospital as my sons wave goodbye to us.