Chapter 3

You reach the ice cream truck. He wasn't kidding. It's small but I bet it makes quite a bit of money.

You sell ice cream and other treats near a school. It's a gold mind.

The man ask what you would like. You ask for a strawberry icecream. You picked the smallest sized cone. And payed for it. And asked Brian what he would like.

"Hey I said icecream was on me." Brian said with a smirk on his face.

"I pay for the icecream you get me a cookie." I smiled

He asked for a strawberry icecream as well. Lucky for you it was also a small size. You forgot that you had just bought a home you didn't have a lot of money.

Brian then bought a chocolate chip cookie. He gave you it and took his icecream. We ate it on the curb and you put the cookie in your pocket.

"You're friends with Stu pot?"Brian asks.

"Stu? I don't know we just met today but we get along. Like you and me. Why you ask?" You say.

"Well Stu if nice and all. But he's not the brightest. Got caught having a kid do his homework." Brain spat

"Well I think he's cool" you said.

" just be careful okay, I don't want him to take advantage of the new smart girl. You know. New girl no friends. Easy way to get something done. I have to say." Brian says.

You roll your eyes. You trusted Stu. He didn't seem like the kid to do that. You guys talked about other classes. He got up and since their was only 15 minutes left till the next class he took you to your next class. Music.

"Why are you taking music. You are really talented in drawing."Brian says

You almost choked on your icecream cone. You eyed him with wide eyes. Saying how the hell he knew about that.

"I saw you drawing in the beginning of class I have a sharp eye for beauty." He smirks.

"Pst. That's the cheesiest shit I've ever heard." You laugh.

"Works on most. Bye y/n. Enjoy music." He says smirking then smiling. Walking of down the hallway.

You walk in the classroom. Empty. Well I guess there's no 3rd period music class. You say the piano and died. You loved piano. Even if you drew a lot. You still were able to play.

The piano was old and had been chipped. To be honest it looked broken. You pressed down on the keys. They all worked and were in tune. You yelled yes and threw your hands in the air. You then cracked your fingers and got ready.

------------------
This song fits well. Song on the top.
-----------------

You hit the notes and then started singing. You had wrote this song a while ago. You didn't like the memories it brought but in your opinion it was your best song. And it helped you relax and remember that your life is better off now.

You were so lost into the song you didn't stop. You kept singing and pouring your heart out. Then you heard someone trip.

You stood up in shock and blushed madly in embarssment. You hated singing around people. It was horrible. You then noticed. Blue hair.

"Stu! I - sorry I didn't know you were here. I was just playing. Um well-"
You were cut off by Stu.

"You have a amazing voice. I never heard that song before. Who's is it?" Stu asked in amazement.

"It's just a song I wrote a while ago. It's nothing." You say running a hand up and down the back off your neck.

"Nothing. That was amazing." Stu says his eyes having shines. Almost star like.

"You have music as well I assume" you say trying to change the subject.

" I do. Another class together who would of thought. Anyway It's just the two of us here tho. I'm glad it got lonely here." Stu says sitting at a chair.

Now that you are focusing on what's around you. You did see this room is small as well. A bit smaller than the last room. There was only a small couch, the piano. And a locker. The locker was quite big as well.

"What do you mean only ones?" You asked even though you knew what it meant.

"Well no one really takes music. This is the only elective. And I'm the one who takes it. I lock most of the instruments in the locker. Can't have people steal them." Stu explains

He walks to the locker and takes out a keyboard, a classical guitar and that's it. He had a key on this necklace he had been wearing. Smart you should do that avoid losing your keys.

"We don't have much. The key board is mine I love key boards. Lovely instruments." He says blushing.

"This is actually really cool. I never seem a keyboard like this. It is very lovely." You say in awe. Yes you're a instrument nerd. Another thing in common you thought.

You sit on the couch and watch Stu playing his key board. He has a great voice. It's funny his accent was gone when he would sing.

He did put a lot of passion in playing that keyboard. You couldn't help but think about how cute he looked. His hair flipping once in a while revealing his other eye.

You took put your sketch book and drew Stu at his key board. He looked really adorable.

After he was done I closed my book and he sat next to the me in the couch I blushed.

"Oh I have something for you" you say

You pull out the cookie out of your pocket and hand it to Stu.

He smiled.

"Thank you. I was hungry all day" Stu says eating the cookie in two bites. He then had this look like. Oh shit. I bet he felt bad that he didn't give me any. I didn't mind. I did eat a icecream.

"Don't worry about it. I heard your stomach growl in class you need it more than me." You giggle.

" You are my savior y/n" he says with a giggle.

You continue drawing while Stu plays his keyboard. Again time flying by and the bell rings. School is finally over.

Even though school ends at 12:30 it still felt like a long day.

You grab your things and Stu locks his stuff up and walks you out.

--------------------