Chapter 9

"What happened." Stu says confused.

You guys are in the back of murdoc's car. He's driving you guys back to your place so you can pack your stuff and take it to kong studios. Apparently you will be living in kong studios for a while.

Stu got all his stuff packed and we are just going to my place.

Stu will be the new singer of this band of murdoc. I will play guitar or piano when needed. And maybe some backup vocals.

But in reality murdoc said the group needed a girl for sex appeal.

This guy really is a creep.

"Stu what's the last thing you remember?" You ask

"Talking to you y/n" he responds

Then you remeber he told you he didn't want to be your friend cause of Paula. You stood quite. Maybe he doesn't remember that you thought. Mostly likely he does.

"Stu? I don't like that name. Hey face ache your new name is 2-D." Murdoc says looking and stu from the mirror on his car.

"2D?" you question

"Yeah for the two dents in his head. Look at those eyes. He's the lead singer he needs a new name" murdoc says.

Stu didn't say anything. You worried. But you think he might be remembering stuff.

"Hey y/n?" Stu asks.

"Yes" you look at Stu.

"Why you wearing my jacket?" He points at it.

"Oh sorry. You left it at my place and well I got cold and it was the first thing I saw. And all this happened." You blushed and put your hands in the pockets. You can feel your sketch book in one of those pockets.

Stu smiles.

"It's all right. You look quite nice in it" Stu looks out the window.

"What's exactly do remember?" You ask.

You wanna know if he knows you took care of him. You wish he doesn't. Then he will remember that dumb kiss you gave him. And the forehead kisses you gave him when he would sleep.

You blush thinking about that.

"I remember every thing. But once the car hit my head. I don't remember anything for then on." He says

You are relieved but you remember the fight you had before the accident.

"Y/n I'm sorry about well the whole paula-"

You cut Stu off.

"No just forget it. You should call her. She's been worried." You say.

Yeah you lied but you didn't wanna break his heart and say his girlfriend didn't give a shit.

"Paula! She must be so worried. I should call her" Stu takes outs his phone.

The car stops and I ask murdoc to help me grab my stuff since "2-D" was talking to Paula.

"Why you lying to face ache. His girlfriend never came to take care of him. You hand fed him for God sakes." Murdoc said going up the stairs to my room.

"He really likes her. He doesn't need to hear that after all the stuff he's been through." You say.

You look at your wall of photos. You take a few. One of Brian and you. One of your home. One of the park. And that's it. You knew the ones of Stu were in your sketch book anyway so you got the ones you wanted.

You grab your clothes and a blanket and pillow. And some random knit nacks you found important.

Murdoc put your stuff in a box and took it down stairs and into his car.

Stu comes out of the car.

"Hey can we let Paula join the band we need a guitarist and she plays amazingly." Stu asks murdoc.

"Fine where is she?" Murdoc says shoving Stu back in the car. And getting in the driver's seat.

You get it the passenger seat seeing Paula would be here.

After what she asked of him. He wants her to come with us. That hurt.

You guys drive to Paula's house. And she gets in and hugs and kisses Stu.

You just hated it.

Murdoc eyed Paula but he did that to you as well so I think he's just women crazy.

You just stay quite and play some music on your phone. You grab your book and start drawing. For some reason you tried drawing murdoc.

Murdoc say this and asked to see it. You gave him the drawing saying he could have it. You didn't want a creep in your sketch book.

"Y/n I didn't know you draw" 2D says.

" Yeah I've drawn for a while now" you respond showing your closed sketchbook.

"Can I see it?" 2d asks.

"No, it's personal." You put it in your pocket. Know that was a lie. You had all your Stu drawings in there. You just hope they don't question it anymore.

The car stays quite after that. The silence makes you nervous but you try not to show it. You sure did make a scene about it.

How can you make this less awkward you thought.

"I can draw something for you instead" you say breaking the silence.

"Thanks y/n maybe you can draw me and paula" 2d says smiling.

"Anything you want 2D" you say.

Even if you didn't want to draw her and Paula. You actually hope you don't have to do it.

You felt like you shouldn't call him Stu anymore. You looked out the window listening to your music. Noticing from your mirror 2D and Paula cuddling. And sleeping.

You wanted to cry but you hold it. Murdoc put a arm around your shoulder. You turned and he knew how you were feeling. He gave you a looking saying it's okay. He can be kind when he wants to be.

This was nicest thing he had done. You smiled back and mouth the word thank you. And looked out the window and drifted to sleep.

But then.

You woke up to murdoc yelling at 2D. Is this gonna be a thing. Why does he dislike him so much you thought.