Chapter 55

"Come on luv, we should get some air" 2D says.

You lay in your bed just hiding in the covers. You sigh and don't care about what he was saying. After the death of noodle or rather disappearance of noodle. You feel hard into a depression. You really didn't want to do much. You could tell that 2D was also hurting.

"I don't want to" you say.

"Luv it's been weeks. Come on, let's go get some air" 2D says rubbing your shoulder trying to get you up.

"No." You say burying your head into your pillows.

"Please luv, you've been upset for 3 weeks now." 2D said kinda annoyed.

You know he much be annoyed. Cause every time he wanted to see you. You would pull him away just wanting to be alone. You were to hurt from losing noodle to give him any affection.

"Well I'm sorry I cared more about noodle!" You yelled kinda feeling annoyed as well.

2D looked at you shocked. He looked hurt. You knew 2D loved noodle as a sister and saying that was a really jerk move. You regretted it instantly.

"Well I've been trying to help! You have been ignoring me, I just want my luv back." He said raising his voice.

"If you really wanna help then leave!" You say hiding back into your pillows.

2D sighed and left. This sort of thing had been happening a lot. You and 2D were once again growing apart.

You and 2D had been in a lot of fights. Noodle being gone really messed your relationship up.

You just sat there crying once again.

After a few hours you went outside you room to go get some water. You really only got out of your room for water or food. Nothing else.

You headed down the kitchen. You then heard the sound of something rolling down the hallway.

You headed towards it. Russel had a suitcase in his hand and was walking down.

"Russ?" You asked.

"Y/n?" He said looking back at you. He also looked pretty bad. He had noticeable bags under his eyes.

"What's going on?" You ask looking at his suitcase.

"Im leaving the band" he says looking down.

"What?" You say feeling tears form in your eyes again.

"Im sorry. I just can't stay in this band no more. I'll be heading back home for awhile. I'm sorry y/n." He says heading toward you and hugging you.

You just hug him back. Knowing whatever you said wouldn't matter.

"Take care of D, you two will be okay" he says.

You force a smile at him. He messes your hair and leaves down the hall. You just stand there watching him leave.

You cried and then headed down stairs.

To the basement.

You sighed and knocked at the door.

You heard footsteps walk to the door and 2D opened the door.

You could tell he had been taking a lot of pain killers. He had a very pale face and looked hurt.

You knew you guys had to stay together no matter what. This was the first time in weeks you have been to 2D's room.

He looked shocked and gave you a shy smile. Then realized the tears in your eyes.

"Luv? What happened?" He said.

You cry again and hold your hands to your face. 2D puts a had on your shoulder going in for a hug. Then he flinches and backs away.

For the past three weeks every time he tried to hug you, you would push him away.

You looked at him and ran into his arms. He was taking back and hugged you back resting his chin on the top of your head.

He rubbed your back and picked you up and walked to the couch in his room.

He sat down and you hugged him tighter sitting on his lap.

He ran his fingers through your hair and hummed.

"Russ left, He left the band." You said threw sobs.

2D was shocked he froze and looked worried and sad again for once.

You started crying harder, 2D rubbed your back and rocked you back and forth.

"It will be okay luv, we'll get threw this together" he says.

"Im sorry for everything. I'm sorry for ignoring you and everythin-" you say but 2D cuts you off and kisses your forehead.

You hide your face against his chest feeling his heart beat. You close your eyes feeling a bit safer. You felt better hearing the light breathing from 2D. You heard him hum a tune tryinh to get you to relax. You were thankful for him. For him being with you. You smiled thinking about it. You kissed him lips, just a peck and rested against his chest.

You also fell asleep in his arms. Having a good sleep for once in weeks.

2D smiled happy knowing that his luv is feeling a bit better. He then carried you to his bed and laid you down covering you in his covers.

He turned to leave, and then you grabbed his wrist.

"Please don't leave me" you say.

He smiles sweetly and gets into the covers and cuddles you.

You smile and fall asleep once again.

You wake up seeing 2D sleeping. You smile and kiss his forehead and move the hair out of his face.

He wakes up smiling. He hugs you and kisses your head.

"I luv waking up to you again. I missed it" he says sleepily

You hid your head hugging him back. You missed his hugs and just smiled.

"Luv. No matter what we will get threw this" he says holding your hand and kissing your lips softly.

"Everyone is gone. I'm scared I'm gonna be alone" you say. Still having some tears down your face.

2D hushs you and hugs you tightly. You smiled knowing the two of you would be together again.

Or so you thought.

/////////
*evil laughter in the distance*
Yes, it's me your creator I guess. Sorry bout the lack of updates but hope it will be worth it soon. We are going to plastic beach in the next few chapters. And yes we will be pissed at 2d. In my opinion it's understandable. Or maybe not I could change it all lel.