Richter's~♡ Unexpected Kiss

The Sakamaki mansion was a strange place but over time you became use to the whole 'I'm a vampire, fear me!' thing. The six weird brothers grew on you so you formed friendships with them or whatever you could call another person who takes your blood by force then smiles in your face after.

All these things that were once taboo became normal to you, like second nature so when you met Richter♡ you weren't all that suprised. He was very dark and mysterious which you enjoyed. Richter♡ reminded you of Dracula or Vladimir and to be perfectly honest you thought it was hot, not to mention the fact that older men excited you.

"What are you doing here all alone little lamb?" (Idk it just seems like he would call you that, knowing he is the hungry predator lurking nearby)

You shuddered at the sudden hot breath tickling your neck. It was Richter♡ standing before you, rather closely. He just suddenly flashed before you in a blink of an eye.

"R-richter?"

Your heart raced and your body trembled feeling his presence consume the air around you.

"Don't look so stunned, I know that you have been longing to see me again. I can almost say that it pained me to watch you look so pitiful."

You frowned.

"Who said I was longing for you? Jeez big ego's must run in the family, you sound like Ayato..."

Snaking an arm tightly around your waist, Richter♡ smirked as he pulled you closer.

"If what I say is not true then why is your heart beating so rapidly?"

"I have a condition."

Of course you lied, only making Richter♡ want to tease you more.

"I see. Is it called lovesickness?"

B-U-S-T-E-D

"Tch! Whatever! Let go! I haven't missed you, not one bit!"

The laughter that bursted from Richter♡ mocked your innocence.

"I don't believe I asked whether you missed me or not. Silly girl. The more you speak, the more you give yourself away."

You blushed uncontrollably, trying to break yourself free but it was no use. His hold on you was too strong.

"Wipe that damn smirk off your face Richter! It's pissing me off! And while your at it! Release mmm-!?"

Something had silenced you from shouting at him from sheer embarrassment.

'No way. This is not happening.' The feeling of lips crashing onto yours, the coolness of them sending chills down your spine, and a gloved hand resting on your cheek ever so softly. Impossible. Richter♡ always messed with you, mocked you, toyed with your emotions, but you never thought he would actually act upon any of his flirty threats. It was a good thing that his arm never removed itself from your waist or you would have fell to the ground.

A simple kiss never made you weak in the knee's until tonight. What was this overwhelming feeling that didn't allow you to fight back? You practically became jelly in his hands and he enjoyed watching every second of it from his narrowed eyes.

~♡ ~

Once he finished seducing you with a passionate kiss, Richter♡ pulled away feeling pleased with himself.

"Will you still deny your feelings for me?"

He questioned, knowing that the winner of this game of cat and mouse was him.

"Kiss me again."

You begged desperately. This caused him to blush. He definitely did not expect you to be this honest. He enjoyed your protests but this was too much for him to handle.

"Kiss you, again?"

He repeated in shock. Was this the same girl who was falling apart within his grasp just moments ago?

"Come here."

You demanded, tangling your fingers in his hair, pulling him into you for another heated kiss. Richter♡ was stunned but didn't give you any trouble. It was him who was now at your mercy. (Insert evil laughter here)