Kanato~♡ Cakes 'N' Kisses

The little purple haired vampire has recently become smitten with you ever since the very first batch of fresh cookies he stole from you. What really won him over though was the kiss you gave him. He believed it was better than any desert he could possibly get his hands on but the first kiss was the only kiss you both have shared. It's been weeks since it happened and Kanato♡ was secretly dying for another. So when he saw an opportunity today he took it without hesitation.

You see, Kanato♡ had invited you over to his home, knowing that he could convince you to bake many things for him filled with your secret ingredient called love that he enjoyed so much. The not-so-innocent teddy hugging vampire had it all planned out. Deserts could be messy if not handle with care so when he wanted to feed you some cake, he purposely smudged it on your lips.

"(Name)-chan...you have cake on your lips."Feeling embarrassed you brought your hand to your face in hopes of wiping it off.

Kanato♡ licked his lips as he stared at yours with hungry purple glowing eyes. This was now his chance so he took it without hesitation. "Your all dirty, let me help you." He teased.

Grabbing your wrist, Kanato♡ pulled you close licking the frosting off your fingers seductively. His tongue was small and felt cold making you blush uncontrollably. You couldn't believe what he was doing. He looked so sexy while doing this that you lost yourself in a trance, letting a weak moan escape your lips. "Ahh~"

This reaction made Kanato♡ smile mischeviously. He adorded the cute expression you made while he savored the taste of your fingers.

"Do you like this (Name)-chan? Shall I lick off all the cake on your lips too? Would that make you happy?"

Your heart raced as Kanato♡ inched closer with his eyes solely focused on one thing and one thing only, the lips he has been desiring.

Once he was close enough, he began licking, sucking, and even nibbling on your lips playfully. You allowed him to have his way with you because it was what you wanted as well.

"Kanato♡~"

You moaned desperately, wrapping your arms around his neck, and pressing your body against his. Kanato♡ was a bit startled so he froze, giving you full control of the situation.

~♡ ~

Suggesting to continue whatever this was in his room, you followed after him hand in hand until he went into the said room and tried tossing you on the bed. Instead of you being on your back Kanato♡ was the one thrown onto his own bed while you climbed on top of him.

"How did you do that!? Get off! I should be on top!" Kanato♡ yelled. You just giggled, reaching for his buttons and undoing them one by one. He quickly became flustered as he felt your warm hands caress the cold pale skin of his bare chest.

"I wonder..."

Looking towards the slice of cake you brought to his room, you got a naughty idea. "This is payback for teasing me Kanato♡. I know none of this was a coincidence. You brought me here on purpose didn't you?" You teased, holding a slice of cake in your hand. Kanato♡ sucked his teeth and looked away annoyed that his little game was over...Or was it?

Smearing the cake on his chest, Kanato♡ laid there wide eyed as you made a mess of him. "Stupid human!What are you doing!?" You laughed at his shocked state. "Kanato♡ your covered in cake. We shouldn't let it go to waste right?"

Kanato♡ shyly stared back at you, knowing exactly what you meant. He had no idea where to look. "Ahhh! (Name) stop! This- ah!- It feels-!!!"

"Good?" You asked, loving the embarrassed expression on his face. It was clear he enjoyed the feeling of your tongue licking the cake off his chest. He could of just pushed you off if he wanted to. It wasn't like you had him tied up, even though that thought did cross your mind more than once.

"(Name), my body is hot. Stop it." He begged as your licks and now soft kisses trailed to his waist. "Ahh~nngh! N-no! There is no cake there! Why would you-!?" Kanato's♡ back arched slightly and his head was thrown back once he felt your mouth devour a very private area. The more you sucked, and teased this area the more Kanato♡ moaned out in pleasure.

"Something is going to come out! (Name) it's too much! I-!!!" Kanato♡ released, unintentionally, experiencing euphoria for the very first time which was done by someone else other than him.

His body trembled in ecstasy as he stared at you with lustfilled eyes. "I want to feel more..." He demanded. "M-more?" You replied in utter disbelief. From the looks of it you created an even bigger monster than the one you already grew fond of. Kanato♡ was looking more like a man than your cute little yandere."We're not finished yet."

He forcefully pushed you to the floor, pinning you down by your wrists. "I want to taste more of you (Name)." Kanato♡ placed his hand between your legs and rubbed dangerously slow. "Even here..."

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡

Let's do a vote ok? Which Character would you like a one shot with next? I didn't include the others because I haven't written much for these characters that are listed.

●●●●●●●●●●

Subaru

Reiji

Kanato

Kino

Kou

Ruki

Azusa

Shin

●●●●●●●●●●

♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡°♡