Bro and sis

Don't play music yet

( Ar'mon P.O.V )

* Knock Knock *
I groaned as I heard soft knocks at my door . I didn't really wanna get up considering Airi was wrapped around me. I was comfortable but I knew if I didn't they would wake her up. Removing Airi from my body I climbed out of bed.

Opening the door Queen light bright ass stood their in her pajamas.

" Bro it's 4:30 in the morning Queen." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

" Bro let's go to Ihop." Was all she said as she looked at me for a answer.

" Ok Sis hold up let me grab my keys." I said as I shut the door and ran in the room. Putting on my slides I grabbed my keys to my Mercedes Benz plus my iPhone off my night stand.

Before I walk out my room I looked at Airi. Just look at her made me wanna just lock the door on Queen and just get back in the bed and cuddle Airi up. She looked so beautiful bonnet on and all with no makeup.

" Bro what's take so—- oup never mind , ohh I got to tell the team."  Queen yelled as she busted in the room she whispered something about telling somebody something.

Putting my hand on my lip I pushed her loud ass out the room. Down the steps and out of the house all the way to my car.

" So brotherrrrrrr." She said as she dragged out brother.

" Sis don't start it was cold down stair.......and the couch is uncomfortable to sleep on.......andddddd she had to use my shower nothing happened so stop assuming shit mane." I said ass I rubbed the back of my neck laughing a little as I had this small smirk on my face.

" Man I was hopping you saw her titties ohh no no her vajayjay ohh" she probably would have keep going if I didn't stop her.

" Queen you my sis and all but that's just creepy bro." I said as I glanced at her.

She just shrugged her arms and smiled at me.
—————————————————

We were now sitting in Ihop eating as I went to take another bit out of my stuffed strawberry French toast Queen stopped me.

" Brother don't you like Airi." She asked.

When she said that my heart stopped but I quickly recovered.

" Queen bro imma tell you this and don't tell anybody else." I said seriously.

( Queen P.O.V )

" Queen bro imma tell you this and don't tell anybody else." I said seriously.

I nodded my head as he began to speak.

" Yes I do like Airi as a friend.... nigga what you thought I was gonna say I was secretly in love with her Hell naw." He said laughing.

But to be honest I didn't think it was funny I was upset.

" Then don't fucking play with her Ar'mon Airi is my bestfriend she might as well be my damn sister.......although your my brother if you hurt her I'll kill you if you haven't noticed Airi let her guard down and accepted you and Trey as a part of our family when she told you about Dan......I feel sick to be honest because back at our place is a beautiful chocolate goddess and if I do mention a thick one at that right now your reminding me of Chris." I said as I felt tears in my eyes.

Just looking at his face he knew I was serious.

He didn't say anything he just cleared his throat and looked at me.
Play music
" Queen." He began to speak slow soft yet with so much volume.

" Queen we came a long way from the red couch to lots of money and fancy cars....... that being said your my sister and all but sometimes you need to leave things alone..... You know I hated when you were with Chris and you had to pretend to be happy... I know because you've been hurt and now you have a son from a broken marriage you want to protect Airi so she doesn't ended up in the same situation..... but you have to remember this is our lives too you can't change..... Also just because were this close doesn't mean I have to tell you everything your not my mother but my sis ok." He said as he looked out the window as the sky began to lighten up.

On the way home I began to think about my relationship with my ex husband Chris. When Chris and I met I thought it would be all sunshine and rainbows. Boy was I wrong my family disliked him but I didn't care. I got knocked up we got married young. We were dead broke shoot were even homeless at one point. Fun cause as soon as we got some bread he started treating me bogus. Party late cheating lying saying he was with the bro's. But I can't complain their were good time like when Ar'mon and Trey started living with us and we meet Jazz.

" Sis I'm sorry I said those things to you I'm just I don't know scared I never felt like this about a girl." Ar'mon said I put my hand on his shoulder.

" Ar'mon it's ok to be scared shit when I met Clare I was scared as hell shit I wanted to run away but I didn't and now I'm happier than ever..... but just know What goes around comes around ok so don't hurt her ." I said as I patted his shoulder.

Then drive home wasn't silent Ar'mon and I sung like we used to back in the day and joked around like brother and sister.

( Omniscient P.O.V )

Once they were home Ar'mon climbed back in bed and cuddled with Airi and Queen went to cuddle with Clare.

Sorry for any mistakes will be fixed in the future .

Also I might update later again today or my tonight and if not then definitely tomorrow 🤗🤗.