Its been a while

( Airi P.O.V)

Ar'mon and I have been dating for three months now. Nobody knows but they do suspect it sometimes. The only reason we didn't tell them is because we want our time together you know. But other than that a lot has happened my dad got lock up. Someone snitched on the business but luckily they didn't have enough evidence. To book him for more than a year at the most. Because of this everyone started a YouTube channel well except for Mama O and my dad they've been rapping since forever. Also mama O just found out she's pregnant and Nique is about to have Kaiser in two more months. Anyways enough with that I got to finish getting ready my man is about to take ya girl out. He just doesn't know it yet.

Setting up the Camera I say to it
" What's up what's up what's uuuuuahp it's yah girl Airionna that cute little brown girl everybody want a lil taste of and today I'm gonna be doing the I'm going on a date prank on my bro's Ar'mon and Trey from Ar'mon and Trey."

Walking into the livingroom I stood in the middle of the room.

" How do I look y'all." I said spinning around.

" Damn girl look at all that ass it round like the world !"  Ar'mon said

" Ok sis you looking right, where you goin tho ?." Trey ask as he look me over.

" Ar'mon stopppp no it's not and On a date." I responded dancing.

" The fuck you are you taking me out today or something."
Ar'mon goofy as asked look at me like I have to heads.

" Bro you heard what I just heard." Trey asked look at Ar'mon with wide eyes.

" Ar'mon you know I'm not taking you anywhere but can you drop me off since my car getting fixed." I said looking at him.

" Hell naw girl ask that nigga to come get you." He said getting on his phone.

" I can't ask him to do that please Ar'mon ohh let me see your bandanna yassss cuz once I throw  this it's going down." I said as I began to twerk.

" Ayyy Ar'mon get yo girl ayyyy go besti nah for real Ar'mon get her she over her shaking like a stripper."

" Oh I must be doing good David gonna like that." I said throwing the bandanna around

" Whatever girl come on let's watch a scary movie in my room." Ar'mon said as he wrapped his arms around my small frame.

" Um no I don't wanna watch a movie with you I wanna watch a money with David ." I stated as I crossed my arms over my chest.

" Damn Bro you heard that." Trey said in the background as he held a hand to his mouth.

" Cool when I come out the bath room you better be ready to watch the movie."  Ar'mon shouted as he walked away.

Whispering to Trey I told him what was going on. Then I told him to run outside and honk his horn.

This boy really came out the bathroom running.

" OH HELL NAh Airi I know this nigga not outside !! " he shouted then he ran to his room. When I seen the boy come out with the gun I grabbed the camera so quick it would make your head spin.

" It's a prank Ar'mon it's a prank bro." I said as I laughed my butt off pushing the camera in his face.

" Mannnnn Sis you play to much I thought I was gonna have to take a nigga out." He said smirking looking down at me sexually with a little irritation mixed in.
—————————————————

Trey was in the kitchen singing ignoring us Ar'mon and I sat in the living-room. He began to lean over and kiss on my neck then he lick my earlobe. As I tried to push him away I ended up in his lap instead.

" Move Moni what if Trey see's us then what !!"  I whisper yell to Ar'mon

" Girl I just wanna show you off." He began to sing instead of letting go and answering my question.
—————————————————

Sitting in my room I decided I need to talk to Ar'mon.

Walking to his room I opened the door only to see Queen and Ar'mon to jump from under the sheets.

Sorry for any mistakes they will be fixed in the future.