1

Y/n( your name)
L/n( last name)
E/n( enemies name)
This book contains some curse words and suicidal thoughts plus some self harm if you are triggered by any way for that then I'd advise you not to read this book but anyhow enjoy!

Hi im in the middle of rewriting this book for fun since im bored, i realized while i read this book that it made no sense so im actualy going to make it make sense...hopefully. So if you are new here or are wanting to reread my rewrite updates thats awesome..Ill keep the unedited version at the bottom if you want to read the og (which i would not recommend..its awfully painful to read trust).

NEW!!

Y/n POV                                                                                                                                                                                Like most teenagers my age, I dislike high school. There's nothing to do but go to school and learn stuff that 90% of the time won't help you. My boarding school's girls tend to be mean and bitchy. Since then, I've learned to just stay in the background and not socialize much. Sure, I have friends, but we hardly share classes and they're all working. It was finally the last class of the day before spring break officially started, we get two weeks off of school unless Garmadon comes and destroys the school somehow (definitely not praying heh, jk he only attacks Ninjago city:(). I go to my locker to put away my textbooks as the bell rings to signal school is over.

"Hey y/n! what's up?" b/f said as she walked up to my locker"Meh just barely passed my history test but other than that alright, you?" I asked as we started walking out of the school.

B/f and I shared a quick conversation as we walked to her place and said our goodbyes. I live in a small village called Ignacia, which is known to most Ninjago citizen's as the village where the Four Weapons Blacksmith is located. It is one of the most popular blacksmith shops in the whole world of Ninjago. There was a time when my friend Nya's parents owned the building, but after Nya's mom got a new job they moved to Ninjago City, so I haven't seen her in a long time.

As I returned home I spotted a note on the counter reading;

Good evening Y/n!

I have an important meeting at work today so ill be coming home later, I have leftovers in the fridge from yesterday.

Love mom

After putting the note back down on the counter, I sighed and walked over to the fridge to grab the leftovers which looked like some stir fry which she had made the night before. I ate upstairs in my room while I did my homework so I didn't have to worry about it during spring break. The news channel played softly in the background while I tried to figure out what the hell chemistry was. 

The clock hit 9 when my mom unlocked the door signalling she was home.  

"How was work?" I asked walking down the stairs, dishes in hand. 

"Long and tiring but during my meeting they asked me if I could take a case out in Ninjag City" My mom was a personal investigator, sorta like a detective I guess but without the wellknown fancy title. She usually only gets small cases like seeing if some married person is cheating, mostly legal matters.

"They want me for that big case on the news, the Terri Peters case" My mom said as she handed me a piece of paper showing me the case.

"Ah yes I remeber overhearing some girls in my calcus class talking about it, do you sorta know what happened?"