13: Dealing

~Sai POV~

The day was just getting started and a lot of things has already happened.

Touya staying in the house, Hikaru annoyed at his wits.

I truly am enjoying this drama that has laid before me.

However, how long does Hikaru intend to keep me waiting?

He does promise he'll let me play in the weekend, but I have to admit that it's a very long wait and I can't wait that long.

My soul is just itching to play GO.

I know Hikaru understands that. I read his mind, he's dealing with a lot of things, and with me and Touya in the picture, I'm just glad, Hikaru could still keep sane.

I followed Hikaru downstairs. I don't if I said it numerous times, but it still amazes me how he can cook so well, even though he live a sheltered life.

'So what do you think Touya's answer be?', I asked him as I sat across from him, at the table.

'He'll say yes'

'Confident aren't you'

HIkaru look up and there was an excited , mischievous, yet playful glint in his eyes. He was enjoying this as much as I am.

'I am', he stopped eating and look at me.

'Sai I have something important to tell you'

I leaned in and kiss Hikaru's cheeks, he's eyes widen out of his socket, and then he got it controlled a second later.

'I know what you're going to say. You let your mind open back there'

Hikaru looked away while having the i-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about face.

He coughed to break the tension.

'since you already know. I want to hear your opinion', he met my eyes.

'It's fine really. I couldn't have asked for a better accommodation. I am also intrigue by Touya's potential. I want to have a match with him, and see how far he's going to evolve.'

'The contract last for 5 months. I wish I could get it to 5 years, but that would be unreasonable of me, asking that of him with what I did last time', HIkaru pick up his chopsticks and started eating again.

'Did you regret it?'

He paused for a while then resumed eating.

'Never'

'You keep surprising me Hikaru, when I thought you'll never do that. You'll do it just like that and get away I think you would do it, you'll just deal with it calmly, getting rid of the problem, before it would blow up'

Hikaru simply smiled and continued eating. When he finished his meal, he took it to the sink and started washing the dishes.

He took out some milk in the fridge and drank it down.

Hikaru likes to cook.

He likes milk

He likes hugging he's tiger plushie to sleep.—since when did he sleep with a stuff animal?

'hey hikaru—since when did you sleep with a stuff animal?'

'since I moved in this house'

'why?', I looked at him with my big doe eyes. He grinned

'He's my substitute for you.', was his playful reply, ' I can't hug nor touch you so let's make Mr. Tiger plushie Sai plushie #1'