am i dreaming right now?

i must be this dress is too pretty and probably really expensive for me to own.

oh my, who is that cutie?

oh heck, he has a gun!

what do i do??

oh no! hes aiming it at me!

bang! i scream.

~

i am gently shaken awake to the sound of light shushing. i sob, and shake in fear.

"he shot me. he tried to kill me!!" i yell.

i finally open my eyes to see a very scared looking boy in the doorway, and my brother sitting on my bed.

"it was just a dream maisy, you're safe." my brother says quietly.

"that was so scary bubby. thank you for waking me." i say softly.

he nods. "no thank you for waking us, we have to go to a party in 20 minutes." he chuckles and gets off my bed.

"what time is it? oo! can i come?! whos thats?" i ask pointing at the boy still terrified in my doorway.

my brother laughs. "oh, thats just Grayson, Grayson meet maisy, offically."

i smile and give a small wave looking up at him. i look back at my brother. "bubby, can i come? and what time is ittttt?" i say whining.

he looks at his watch. "its past your bedtime, and no, you can't." he says walking towards me and kissing me on my forehead. 

i pout. "butthead." i lightly slap him.

he grabs my arm. "hey! none of that now. i was gonna let you stay up for a little bit and watch some tv before we leave but now i dont know."

tears flood my eyes. "im sorry bubby. i cant sleep, could you stay home and read me a story? please? pretty please?"

he sighs. "no can do baby sis, our uber is waiting."

a tear escapes my eyes as more fill its place. "oh, okay." i say burrying myself under my blankets.

i hear shuffling and hear the door creak closed.

"just go down and tell him we dont need him anymore, and give him this five for his troubles." i hear someone whisper.

i cry and search for my favorite stuffed animal snuggles the bunny. gripping her tightly to my chest.

i only had to pay 18 dollars for snuggles and clothes and all, because it was pay your age day at build-a-bear when i got her.

shes so soft and cuddly and wearing a pink tutu and a paw patrol shirt.

i sit up and wipe my tears turning my light on. leaning over the edge of my bed searching for my coloring book and crayons on the floor then, whining unable to find them.

the door creaks again and i quickly sit up and play dead.

i hear an unfamiliar voice chuckling.

"what do you think you're doing little girl?" he asks.

i open my eyes and look at the man in terror.

"n-nothing, i was just uh s-sleeping sir." i say softly.

he laughs. "thats funny. what are you looking for doll?" he asks walking towards the bed scanning the floor.

"my coloring book! I cant find it! its missing!" I whisper yell.

"its 2 in the morning and you wanna color?" my brother walks in.

"I cant sleeeeeep." I whine dragging my e's

"well, we've decided to stay home, but only to make sure you don't sneak off to the kitchen and eat the entire tub of ice cream like last time remember?"

I giggle. "uh huh, that was fun" I say turning on the tv and turning on paw patrol.

my brother walks off somewhere leaving me and Grayson together.

I just noticed how dreamy he is. "can you get my coloring book pwease mister?" I ask softly.

he looks up at me and nods bending down to get it off the floor. he stands back up straight and hands it to me. 

I giggle. "thank you!" I turn to a page I like, which  has the enchanted rose in the glass case and it says 'Beauty is found within'

I pull out a dark red and go around the inside of the petals trying not to go out of the lines, "oops" I whisper when I accidentally slip up. I feel eyes on me. I lay down and put my feet in the air, swaying them to the paw patrol theme song, I look up focusing on the tv, and feel the gaze drop off of me. I start mumbling the theme song. 

"so you like this show?" grayson asks breaking the silence between us.

"uh huh! its my favorite ever. hehe" I say blushing and going back to coloring, taking a light red and coloring around the rest of the inside of the petals.

The boy lets out a chuckle.

"you're different, I like you." he says quietly.

I feel a weird feeling in my tummy. I sit up quick.

"woah" I say putting my hands on the spot where my tummy felt weird.

"what is it darling?" he asks chuckling.

"I-I just got this really weird feeling in my tummy." I say.

"was it a good feeling?" he asks stepping towards me concerned.

I nod "I think so."

the truth is, nobodies ever told me they like me. but I wasn't gonna tell him that.

my brother comes up with popcorn and soda in glasses and my cuppie and we turn on Tangled and watch in awe.

"I wish I had hair that long." I giggle

"me too, cause then I could use it to get ass." grayson says.

"language bud." bubby says nodding at me.

I just giggle and feel my eyes get heavy.

eventually closing.

before I fall asleep, I see the room get dark, and I feel two kisses by bubby and a different gentler pair of lips.

then I feel the funny feeling again.

what is that feeling??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! how'd you guys like it?? let me know in the comments, or vote!

5 votes and ill update the next chapter!!

(only to see if people are actually reading and are actually interested in my book.}