A/N Warning. It's gonna get kinky here soon. 😂

The sirens, and the smoke, is what terrified me the most about this whole experience. I woke up to lots of coughing, it was hard to breathe. I tried to roll my window down but it was locked.

I sit up and start shivering violently. I begin to cry, so scared unaware of what's happening, I'm embraced by a muscular figure I can't make out. "Shh baby it's alright." He says.

I then realize it's Grayson and we're still in the car. We're driving quite fast. I start coughing like crazy, trying to catch my breathe. "Roll down the fucking window you idiot she can't breathe and it's locked!" Grayson yells at Bubby.

I poke Grayson. "Watch your language mister." I unbuckle my seatbelt and stick my head out the open window, watching all the smoke leave the car in a cloud. I finally catch my breathe and roll the window back up.

"Bubby, who's following us?" I ask. "Oh fuck!! The cops! Bella! Why'd you have to bring the weed!" Bubby yells, and pulls over.

"Grayson? What's weed?" I ask.  He chuckles. "It's nothing baby. Go back to sleep." He says hugging me and playing with my hair.

I drift back into sleep. I wake up about half an hour later in a different car in Grayson's lap, with my backpack, and Grayson holding on tight to me. Where's Bubby?! I think.

I start to cry. I   Grip tightly onto Grayson's hoodie and dig my face into his chest. He rubs circles in my back and shushes me. "What happened? Where's Bubby?" I ask in between sobs.

"Bubby did some bad stuff with Isabella and Ethan and got in trouble and had to go somewhere special with nice people. So you're gonna have to stay in my apartment for a few days since you have no immediate family left and I was placed as an emergency contact." He explains.

The man driving us slides a tablet through the little slip in between the glass protector and the wall in the car. "So you can watch whatever movie you want until we get there." The officer says.

I mumble a small thank you and turn on the little mermaid, watching Ariel and flounder run away from the shark. "Is this your apartment?" The officer asks. "Yes it is sir." Grayson says smiling. "Okay, May I have a look inside to see if everything is safe for her?" The nice man asks.

Grayson nods as the officer exits the car, opened the backseat door for us. I put the tablet back through the slot and try to wiggle out of Grayson's grip but it was unsuccessful. "Would you like to walk or would you like me to hold you doll?" He asks.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and hold on tight. "Hold me pwease" I say mid yawn. We make it up to his apartment. "Everything's safe. You all have a nice night, and Mr. West, I'll contact you with court dates and updates on their trials and such. You can contact me if you need anything at all." The police man says handing Grayson a card.

We enter Grayson's apartment which has a big flatscreen tv and a giant stack of movies, a decent sized kitchen with a cabinet that looks like it has lots of junk food, and he has a kitty tower! I put my legs down and he sets me down. I run over to the kitty tower looking for the kitty. "Wheres kitty?" I ask. "Fred? Where are you Fred" he clicks his tongue then a cat comes out of an unknown corner of the house and jumps on the counter.

I run over to the counter to pet the kitty. "Fred is so cute how old is he?" I ask. "She. As she's only 7months old." "Fred is a boy name. Silly butt." I reply. "I didn't know she was a girl until 3 months ago and she's already gotten used to the name." He says chuckling and looking at his watch. "Okay little one. It is bedtime for you. Where would you like to sleep? My bed? Or the couch?" He asks. I shrug.

"Fine, I'll take the couch. You can have the bed. Okay?" He asks. "But it's your house and you gots to be comfy! You get the bed and I get the couch." I explain. He shakes his head. "No doll, beautiful girls like you need amazing beauty sleep, and you can't get beauty sleep without a nice comfy bed. You're getting the bed. I'm getting the couch. It's settled." He says.

I giggle and get that funny feeling again. I nod and make my way to the bedroom. "I doesn't have pjs." I say frowning. "Oh baby, that's okay I have clothes you can sleep in. Do you need help getting dressed little one or no?" He asks. I nod "yes pwease." I say.

He gets into his drawers pulling out a pair of black boxers and a T-shirt that says nirvana on it with a weird smiley face. "What's nirvana?" I ask curiously. "It's a band baby. Maybe I can let you listen to it in the morning. Okay, arms up" He says undoing my buttons from my overalls.

I lift my arms up and allow him to take my shirt off revealing my tiny body. "Baby you're so skinny, does your brother know you look like this?" He asks. I shake my head. "I didn't think there was anything wrong with it." I say as he places the shirt over my head and pulls my arms through. "Don't worry baby. I'll help you." He explains.

I nod and step out of my overalls and socks. He bunches the legs of his boxers up allowing me to step into them. He pulls them up over my tiny waist. They're baggy on me but the shirt covers it. He pulls me in for a hug. "You've been such a good girl today. So brave. Tomorrow you can have a bowl of ice cream for breakfast. How's that sound!! Any topping or flavor you want we can go out and buy!!" He says excitedly. I giggle and clap "okay!!" I say. He picks me up and places me in his big bed, flipping on the tv and turning on paw patrol. I stick my thumb in my mouth and bury myself under the blankets.

Grayson chuckles staring at me. "You're so cute. But you don't wanna hurt your little thumb so I have just what you need." He says going to his closet, and digging through a box on the 5th shelf. He pulls out a pink pacifier and gently pulls my thumb out of my mouth replacing it with pacifier. I giggle and test it out, realizing I love it!

It fits my mouth perfectly and is so squishy and calming. It's so much better than my thumb! "Tank you" I say through my pacifier. "You're welcome babygirl." He says leaning down to kiss me on the forehead. "Okay, I'll be in the living room if you need me. If I'm asleep wake me up okay? No matter the 'emergency'" He says grabbing pillows and blankets from the closet. I nod and curl up under the covers. "Goodnight little one." He says turning the light off. I make a barely audible noise and drift into deep sleep.