CHAPTER - 1 (part 2) WEDDING? -MOST HILARIOUS DAY OF MY LIFE

my phone blinked again, [raj: Rudra got 54 and Nayan got 49]well, I must tell you that these are all 70+ students (not in age, in marks) except Nayan he was a 60+ guy, Nayan was the bad boy of our group, his dad was an income tax officer(actually manager) he had the best PC (not iMac) Above All of Us, looks like Korean (but not Korean)he pays the most on every class party, and yeah is the most bad boy of our group(I think I mentioned it twice right?) Whatever, but this doesn't means he is capable of 49, no, he's not that bad on studies,

Umesh got 66, he always use to get better grades than me, but 66. I remember everyone was so happy after appearing every exam( they were happy like they have fired Donald trump : you are fired!) then how?...

Ankit was still speaking some shit, I didn't said bye, I just disconnected(beep), Mom and Dad had heard about ankit and umesh's marks so they too knew the situation, on this moment now jai also had an brief idea about what's going on, I got into my room, locked the door and opened my laptop(so that I can have a conversation with raj) cause my dad sometimes checks my chat history(phone)

[Abishek: I got 69 dude]

[raj: I think we should meet]

[Abishek: when?, where? ]

[raj :Saturday , Rudra's home ,his parents are not home]

[Abishek: ok done, thumbs up emoji]

[Raj: hey do you got the news about Rana ray, he got a tattoo (permanent) on his body, just like Dwayne Johnson]

well, yeah that's true (remember, based on a true story) the guy is the most dangerous boy of our class I know him since class 1. He is so good at sports, but very poor on studies... he was on the list of winters extra class, he was friendly to everyone till class VII, but then he had a sudden growth in his body size, he looks so scary, and also a future gangster, raj and I have spotted him with slum's gangsters. The whole school knows about him, some say that he also takes drugs, I am not sure about it but I have seen him taking alcohol, but wait why am I telling about him to you? (he will be joining our story soon) yeah, so where was I, yeah , ummm...I couldn't stop thinking about what was wrong, and then my dad knocked my room, he asked me to check the procedure of rechecking.

My laptop was not turned off so I continued web-surfing on it, I couldn't understand what was written, whoever is it, he has written a total waste material of literature, he had used so tough(unrecognizable) words, whereas he could have done it on a simpler way. How is he going to be helpful if I don't understand what he is trying to say...I could've understood if it would've been a newspaper article or something, but...from that day I took the oath if someday I will write something then I will make it as simple as possible ,Whatever, I didn't get the procedure so I searched for it on you tube(I will also tell you on some chapter how my you-tuber dream get ruined) yeah, so I watched the video and got to knew that rechecking procedure is a li'l bit of expensive, and for a middle class guy (espicially indian) it is too expensive, you have to first pay 500 rupee for getting the pdf or jpg file of your answer copy, then you have to make sure that the teacher has really done injustice with you, and then you have tell them which questions you want to get rechecked...but there is a condition, you can't go for more than 10 questions, then they will cost you 1000 rupees per question, but the problem is still there is very less chances that you will get any grace, and it normally takes a lot of time (usually it doesn't finishes before all the admissions for college is not over)...hmph...expensive...time...those are the 2 things middle class people don't have, even we are from those people who don't give more than 500 on a wedding, huh, uh, well wedding reminds me of love,(umm... not because wedding is the ending scene of all love stories, no), because...