CHAPTER - 7 ADMISSION

"Friendship" is a Word with very deep meaning, You can't explain it in just 1.5k or 2k words. The feeling with friends is the best feeling.

Few years back,

Those days Dad used to ride the Yamaha bike(cause he haven't bought the new bike yet). Dad dropped me on Nayan's House. (We use to lie our parents about school projects and gather on Nayan's home to watch movies) (Technically, we actually really assemble to work on school projects but the day never uses to end with even a start up of the project). We were on 6th grade or maybe 7th...Iron Man 3 released on bluray and we were out of control to watch it.

Abishek (4-5 year younger) – Snacks? Snacks aren't ready yet?! What were you guys doing yet?

Nayan - We were waiting for you buddy

Abishek – Uh C'mon man you guys can't even order a pizza by your own...

They are so sweet...they didn't even ordered the pizza without me. Think again...Friends can't be so sweet, they are jackasses

Don't get fooled by their sweet innocent faces.

I was talking to Nayan and I realized that he was actually blocking me to enter the room...and then my eyes fell on the pizza box(Raj was pushing it under the bed by his feet)(They finished a whole extra-large pizza without me).

Abishek – you jackasses! Betraying jerks!

SIXTY NINE – FINDING THE REASON

You can't stop smiling and laughing while remembering those beautiful days. They are my Besties, I really love them, I really can't deal with getting separated from them.(I was going to join a different college, all of us were going to join different-different colleges). We were naïve of this, everyone was engaged in Finding the reason, Solving the mysterious deduction of marks...But one of us was not with us, Nayan... He was on Mumbai for his Dad's treatment(I was really missing him).And then my phone blinked

<Raj's message>

<one more message from raj>

I moved my hand to get the phone and Jai stopped me(by blocking my hand by his hand).

Jai –Get up from the Bed bro...

Abishek – You're home today? What happened to your Classes?

Jai – I'm not going school today

Abishek – Whow? Why?

Jai – because I'm not in the mood today.

Abishek – okaaaay...And mom allowed you to stay in home just because you're not in the mood?

Jai – Bro you really got issues...Mom's not home she left last night

Abishek – yeah, man...that was totally out of my mind.

Yeah, Mom left for visiting her dad (My Grandfather). Let me remind you that 2 nights ago I jumped from 1st floor of an apartment and I got healed overnight(like wolverine). It was strange I never knew how did it happened, but who cares...I'm all okay and that's all what matters.

Everyone on our team was searching about the dead-body and obviously our target. But there was someone else too, who was investigating for something like a pro.

New Big Bazaar, Bhubaneswar

(@ The corner of the floor)

Our Lady Assassin(Shanaya) was collecting details about every purchase of Deadpool mask from every shopping mall on Bhubaneswar.