CHAPTER 8

The most awaited moment is about to arrive.

Warning: Long post ahead. Read at your own discretion 😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! These pictures have come so well!" Hoseok exclaimed as he was going through the snaps that were captured during the shoot. "You look so freaking good Jinnie! Just look at Taehyung, he looks no less than a prince." He marveled over the shots that were taken by his DSLR. "By the way Jinnie, how was the shoot? Were the crew members good to you?"

"We did give our best. And thanks to your dancing lessons Hobi hyung, I was able to learn the choreography within an hour but the acid test will come only after the release of this album."

"And by the way did you enjoy your date with Taehyung?" The redhead teased but immediately clasped his hand over his mouth as it was supposed to be kept a secret.

Seokjin quirked his eyebrows in suspicion. "How did you know that hyung? Did Tae hyung ask you?"

"Ya Hobi, hold your horses on for a minute, will you? Jin has returned home last night. Give him a break please!" Namjoon hollered at his redhead husband.

"But-"

"Hyungs!" Seokjin interjected their bickering and settled himself in between them on the settee. "I am fine. I will tell you everything in details but first, I need to appease my little boy, who is very angry with me. Apparently, there was an extension of the shoot for three more days, otherwise, I would have returned earlier." He sighed.

"Oh yes, now that you have mentioned it, since the day before yesterday, Yoon has been very erratic. I even tried asking him but he won't budge in. I even found him grumbling nonsense at the dining table. Our Yoon isn't the one to throw tantrums. I tried talking to him but all he wanted was you." Namjoon mentioned. "He even asked me that... well, nevermind. Yoon missed his appa a lot."

"Thank you so much hyung. Had you not been there, I don't even want to think what would happen to us."

"Hey, it's alright. Yoon is our son too." Namjoon tousled the younger's hair.

"Moreover, you should just take a break and spend some quality time with him. Poor child, I have seen him sulking when he sees other children play with their parents." Hoseok affirmed. Namjoon nodded in acknowledgment.

"Even if I want to, I can't. I still have to pay one year's loan for this house to the bank and have to retrieve the land seized by them. I want to reopen my parents' orphanage and provide a shelter to all those homeless kids. Also, I want to provide Yoon with a better life which he deserves. A life where he won't be deprived of his desires. That's why I am not leaving behind any modeling offer you see." Seokjin shrugged his shoulders.

"Aww... my sweet baby brother." Namjoon pulled the younger closer, letting him rest his head on his shoulders. "Why do you have to burden your shoulders with all the responsibilities? We are there for you. Don't forget that we are your foster parents too. Uncle and aunt had always looked after us. I know we can never repay whatever they have done for us, but at least by looking after you, their departed souls would be in peace."

"You have done more than enough for us hyungs, which my kin could have never done and will forever be indebted to you."

"Now, now, don't get us all emo." Hoseok faked a sniff. "Go and take your son out. Have fun with him and you better not return before 8! Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!" Seokjin saluted accompanied by a mischievous wink.

---

"Yoon? Baby wake up! It's morning already."