𝕀𝕀: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕨𝕟𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥

Kurogiri appeared five minutes later as you instructed. This time, when you stepped into the warp gate, you emerged in front of a fountain and a group of villains are trailing behind you. You stood to the right of Shigaraki with crossed arms, your rapier stashed away on your hip.

Your eyes landed on the group of people on top of the stairs. Your intel was right. Two other pro heroes were present, except for your target. Your brows furrowed in confusion.

"Ah, I wonder if spilling innocent blood will bring him to us," Shigaraki stated before he commanded the group of villains to attack.

You waited beside Shigaraki as you watched a handful of villains dispersed all throughout the area. You drew out your rapier but Shigaraki extended an arm to stop you. "The pawns always goes first."

: :

It was a couple days right after school began, and Midoriya Izuku and his classmates are now standing in front of the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short. They were greeted by the Space Hero: Thirteen and had launched on a speech about how not all quirks are meant for the job.

Just as when Thirteen's speech ended, the area in front of the fountain began to warp until a purplish-black substance appeared out of thin air and a man covered with hands emerged, followed by a humanoid that had a beak and exposed brain. A moment later, a girl with [h/c] hair emerged followed by a handful of people.

"Stay back!" Aizawa instructed.

"Are they part of the training, sensei?" Kirishima Eijirou asked, looking eager to get the training started.

"No! Those are villains, and they're the real deal."

The students staggered back in fear as Aizawa instructed Kaminari to try to contact the school for backup.

"If they didn't trigger the alarms, would that mean that they have someone with a quirk that can disarm the alarms?" One of the students asked.

"Thirteen, protect the kids," the pro hero stated as he slipped his goggles on to cover his eyes.

"But sensei! There are a lot of them, and by the way your quirk works, you might not be able to stand a chance against them!" Midoriya stated.

"You got to have more than one trick up your sleeve if you're a hero," was his reply before he took a leap down the stairs, immediately engaging the villains.

Your eyebrows quirked up when you saw the pro hero easily take down three villains at once. He's called Eraser Head for a reason.

"I'll go ahead and split them up," Kurogiri stated earning a nod from Shigaraki. Kurogiri warped away from them and probably towards where the students are.

"Snowflake, do you want to dance with our new friend?" Shigaraki asked you as he motioned to the pro hero. Your eyes brightened up as you nodded your head eagerly. He chuckled at your enthusiasm. "Give them a good show."

With that said, you let the last villain fall before you charged in. Since you knew about Eraser Head's quirk, you didn't bother using your own as he can easily nullify it just by looking at you. Instead, you used your rapier to your advantage. He saw you coming and used his scarf to restrain you, but you easily dodged it. You both confronted each other: metal against cloth. You parried and countered his attacks as easily as he did against yours. Aizawa was surprised to have faced against such a skilled opponent, especially since you looked just around the age bracket of his students.

His scarf wrapped around your dominant arm, making your grip falter on the rapier. Seething, you suddenly pulled your arm towards you, making the pro hero lose his balance. You took the opportunity to send a kick to his face. Your boot made contact with his face with such a force, you felt his goggles crack. Using your feet, you drove his face to the ground, pinning him down on the head as you wrapped his own scarf around his arms, pulling it back hard enough before you heard his joints snap.