𝕍𝕀𝕀: 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕟 𝔸 ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕙?

oh dear, i havent updated for awhile. my bad. even tho its the holidays, schoolwork is still a priority for me

i finished enough to give me enough time to catch my break for the final hours of 2019

i may or may not upload two chapters, depending on our shitty internet connection.

happy holidays and a prosperous new year folks!

enjoy! xoxo

– – –

You stood on top of a building, the evening air was cold, and you kind of regretted wearing such an outfit for the occasion.

Fuck it.

Beneath you, in the alleyway, lay a bleeding pro hero named Native. You just did just as what Stain instructed you to: hunt down a hero and make them bleed.

Bleed, not dead.

Stain arrived just a minute ago before looking up, seeing you silently watching the event that was about to unfold. As instructed, you waited nearby in case something bad happens down there. You never truly know what Stain's plans were, other than the two of you went on a killing spree over the past few days.

You found it fun, to be honest.

"Snowflake!" He suddenly called. "Go ahead to Tokyo. I'll catch up with you."

"You sure?" You asked as you floated down to the ground with your glyph. "I heard that there are a few patrolling pros nearby."

Stain scoffed, "Don't look down on me, Snowflake." He lifted Native up and held him by the head to the wall. Using his knife, he drew blood from Native's shoulder before licking blood-covered blade. "I'll do what I came here to do."

"I c-can't move," Native groaned. "You bastards! I-I'll get you two . . ."

Stain smirked as he pulled his right hand back and angled the blade, "If you're really a hero, then choose your last words wisely."

You suddenly noticed a movement from the entrance of the alley. You drew out your rapier just in time as a figure rushed towards you. Using your rapier, you hit the person in the head, sending their helmet flying off and his whole body to fall to the ground.

"Huh, a kid in a costume?" You mumbled to yourself. Then you recognize the blue hair and his glasses that were lying on the floor. "No. You're the kid that escaped USJ: Tenya Iida."

"You know this brat?" Stain inquired.

You scoffed as your eyes took on the details of his costume. They really are brothers. "He's the younger brother of Ingenium."

Iida's eyes widened. "And let me guess, you're here to extract vengeance for your fallen brother, am I right?" You taunted, aiming your rapier in between his eyes as you summoned a glyph beneath him to keep him in place.

"You," Iida stated in an accusing tone. "You're the girl from the incident." He glared at her. "Does that mean Stain and the League of Villains are acquainted?"

You just shrugged your shoulders, "It depends how you look at it."

"Snowflake!" Stain called you again, making you sigh.

"Alright, alright," you groaned as you pulled your rapier away from the student. "I'll get going. But if you don't show up before midnight, I'm going ahead by myself."