29. Beaking news

If she has ever suspected anyone to never ever be kissed it was herself and Sicheng yet both had been kissed by these two crazy people at this table.

"What has he done?" asked Ella in shook, she expected Sicheng had made a huge drama.

"Kissed back of course," Yuta smiled in a dreamy way. "He allowed me to cuddle and kiss him for over an hour then he stayed over till the morning, no worries it's Sicheng nothing more than kissing has happened, but today I picked him up from school drove to his street we were making out in the car, but we only had freaking twenty minutes as his parents had banned him from everything including helping Miss Banaya and the shelter," said Yuta.

"What? But what will she eat Taeil I need..." Ella jumped up.

"Ella relax I had visited the lady today told her I'll come every time Sicheng won't be able to," said Yuta. "I have a car a lot of free time so I can mange. I also spoke to Tom in the shelter so I'll take over Sicheng's shift this week."

"Why are you doing this?" asked Ella when Yuta's cheeks became very red.

"I like to help Sicheng," he said avoiding looking at her or Taeil.

"And he simply kissed back?" she asked again.

"Yes why shouldn't he I'm a great kisser," Yuta raised his brows. "The problem is I need to see him more. Can you find a way to help me get him out of that prison for longer. Ella I've heard your parents are similar to his maybe you have ways, you know how those kind of people work," Yuta looked at her seriously.

"I'll think about it and let you know. Maybe I can let him stay longer at school. Longer school work works as school for longer," she whispered.

"That's a thought, he's not banned from school only," Yuta smiled again. "Ok, I'll go now thanks for listening to me I need someone to talk, Donghyuck is complicated," Yuta shook his head.

He got up thanked them for the supper then left, the moment the door closed behind him Ella feet her stomach doing a flip.

"Lay down I'll clean this up," said Taeil trying to take the plates to the sink but she ran to him falling over his lips pressing them to hers so shocked with her own behaviour.

Taeil tried to hug her while holding the plates when he giggled into the kiss.

"I..." she covered her mouth then ran to the other room.

A moment later Taeil came in he was smiling in a sweet way.

"Ella what's up?" he asked pulling her to him by her waits.

"It's not what you think," she was so afraid of herself why had she done it, because Sicheng...

But Taeil lifted her up by her thighs carrying her to the bed sitting down pulling her on his lap when his lips were kissing hers with so much affecting and longing and fire and pleasure, his tongue playing with hers in a delicate way when she was melting more and more caressing his hair and neck then along his strong shoulders.

Taeil's lips moved down her jawline sending electricity through her body when he started to suck the skin on her neck.

"Taeil, please stop," she begged when she was falling into pleasure under his touch, his hands brushing over her butts up her back.

"Taeil that's not right," whispered Ella between quickened breaths closing her eyes feeling like erupting, his lips kissing her neck inch by inch, returning to her lips when he pulled her on the mattress over him their tongues melted completely her nose pressed into his face his hands moving up when she felt his fingertips gliding over her breast on the fabric of her sweater, but there was something else she felt even more his body reacting in the most stunning way so she jumped off him all scared. Taeil was inhaling sharply his face red, his eyes still distant, his hair strings in all directions. She looked down at his pants to see the sings of his tension so obvious she could run. She left the bed quickly hurrying to the bathroom then locked the door with the key trembling madly.

Its was all Yuta's fault, maybe he was lying about Sicheng or maybe it was easier for Sicheng because he was a boy too, he experienced desire the same way Yuta did, the same way Taeil did. Ella sat down on the floor shivering madly, what was she doing? She had promised herself she will be bigger than that, stronger than that, she will not bend, not touch or kiss Taeil till the wedding, and she hasn't even been sure there will ever be a wedding.

"Ella."

Taeil's soft voice was behind the door.

"Ella please open I'm sorry," he begged. "Ella I love you, you know that, I wouldn't ever harm you please don't run away from me it hurts."

"You, you you," she didn't know what to say.

Thank you for all your beautiful feedback. What do you think about Ella's reaction to the news about Yuwin? What about the difficulties of Ella's and Taeil's relationship? Will they be able to work it out?

Also HappyKunday ☺️

Much <3