32. Royal ass

"You can connect you phone to that speakers and find any karaoke instrumental you like online," muttered Donghyuck.

"You're a genius!" Mark returned to the man, it took some time till he convinced the guy to allow him to use the mini jack ending to the speakers but a moment later a hip hop beat came.

Donghyuck turned around he was actually waiting for a very pour attempt on one of their hits but it was a song he has never heard.

"Yo, man I'm scared," said Mark into the microphone causing Donghyuck to giggle.

'Yo, yo, Freaky world

my dream boy had fallen through the roof

on cloud nine

double speed of light, I'm head over heels into it

being cooked

but his heart is bulletproof man

like a Havana tobacco hey don't sell away the hangover

yay,

Rose valley youngster

and his first freaking beat drop

in front of king of the nation

lead singer of the country

Hey watch out

mind you word kiddo

you dear to rap you ass up

in font of an A class superstar

prince charming

guitarist of the nation

I'm just a poor fan club president

begging for an audience

at your world highness man

It's just the Rose Vally rap

a freaking freaking sophomore

M-A-R-K

put petrol on my wounds because I'm

H-O-T, Hot!

just in my imagination

It's a freestyle rap for my

Prince charming of the nation

my first official rap

Your Highness I wanna have your royal

A-S-S

YA!'

Mark was grinning like an idiot his face red as a fresh tomato when he finished his performance then left the stage with his head low.

"Has the boy used a few swearwords, this youth is having a language, I didn't understand a thing," said Frank leaning to Yuta when Donghyuck had no idea if he should leave the pub immediately, laugh, cry, slap Mark?

"I must say your rap is so dope," said Yuta giving Mark a high five.

"Thanks man," Mark blushed. "I nearly shit my pants I men performing in front of you is something," muttered Mark.

"Watch your language young man!" said Frank in an unpleasant way when Donghyuck tried his best to totally ignore Mark's existence.

"You impressed me, seriously once I'm back I need to introduce you to Taeyong," said Yuta causing Mark to squeak so loudly everyone looked their way.