Disclaimer

Good day to all our lovely readers. Hope you are all having a great time at Wattpad and enjoying reading as well as writing the amazing content available here.

This book has been designed by the admins at hogsmeadecommunity to help you improve your writing skills. Usually these tips can be expanded to any sort of writing but mostly these tips and chapters focus on how to write fanfiction, especially Harry Potter Fanfiction.

If you have any queries or problems regarding writing fanfictions, don't hesitate to ask us as we aim to be a helpful community designed solely to help and connect with Potterheads at Wattpad.

A Question and Answers section will be created later on in this book where you can ask whatever question you want and we will answer all of them, guaranteed.

HOW TO USE THIS BOOK:

For your convenience, this book is divided into sections. The first section is going to be comprised of lessons on writing such as how to start your fanfic, creating scenes, character development etc, the second section is going to deal with the Dos and Don'ts of writing fanfiction elaborated further, the third section will consist of personal writing tips and tricks shared by the admins which worked for them, the fourth section will be the question and answer section and the last fifth section will be the feedback and reader response section.

I know you are all interested most in what the fifth section is for. It is where you can share your own tricks, give feedback on how the lessons helped you and you can also give your own opinions regarding what should be included in this book.

What our readers think matters a lot to us and we will give you full opportunity to participate in this book as well and freely as you possibly can.

***

Without further ado, let us dive right into this help book. We aim to be helpful to you all and hope that it is fulfilled in the best way possible.