S t r e e t F i g h t e r

» Name:
"Bond. James Bond. Nah! I'm just fucking with ya, it's just Elliot."

» Name meaning:
"Breath, or 'Breathing Spirit.' It's kinda edgy, but whatever."

» Nicknames:
"Abe, my name is short as it is you know." he shrugged.

» Date of birth:
"January 24th. " Abel grinned and leaned back in his chair, almost tauntly. He tipped his cup of coffee over, spilling the contents on your desk. "Oops.''

» Zodiac:
"Aquarius. Say, do you know how to swim?" he asked the ridiculous question with a grin.

» Age:
"Old enough to drink." Although, he held up both his hands, a two and a three. He must be 23 then.

» Gender:
"A fruit rollup. Male." Abel grumbled the last part, as if he wasn't happy to admit it.

» Species:
"I am God." The male raises from his chair and grins, trying to intimidate you. Suddenly, he plops back down. "Tch. You're no fun. I'm human. Kinda."

» Sexuality:
He put a finger on his chin, pretending to think. It was obvious he was mocking you. "Hmm.. Perhaps I am attracted to pans? Pansexual?"

» Virgin?:
"

I AM NOT. I'VE HAD MANY SUITORS." Abel practically screeched. It was a lie. Abel was a virgin. He's done plenty of naughty stuff though~

» Blood type:
He cleared his throat and sat back down in the office chair behind him. "I'm 0+."

» Ethnicity:
"Uganda." Lies.

» Native language:
"Gibberish. Get it? Cause babies speak gibberish- you know what? FUCK you. My jokes are hilarious."

» Other languages:
He turns away, mildly pouting from the last question. You tell him it was a good joke, and he perks right up. "I know a bit of Latin! Such as rootwords!"

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

What. You think because I speak to you, we're friends? Sorry mate. I just wanted entertainment.

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

┌─────────┐

❨Appearance❩

└─────────┘

» Height:
"An astonishing 5'8 and a half inches!" he puts his hand to his forehead as if to woo. Idiot.

» Weight:
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha- fuck you."