Xalvadora

Duke King is the most powerful Maifa leader in the world. He was ruthless until he met her, whose her?

Mayson Weston, the sweetest woman you'll ever met, or should I say you WOULD have ever met.

3 years after Duke met Mayson, she died of brain cancer leaving Duke to go back to the way he was before he met her.

One day life gets to be to much and Duke goes for a walk. On said walk he was so lost in thought that when a little body crashed into him, he nearly fell.

Getting ready to yell at who ever just ran into him he looks down, only to see big blue yes looking up at him with fearful tears ready to spill.

Duke tensed and felt the need to protect this little girl. As she kept glances behind her he knew something wasn't right, she had even scooted closer to HIM. Most people let alone children scoot away from him wanting to be farther away, not closer!

Something was wrong, something or someone was scaring his litt-

WAIT, HIS?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XALVADORA The meaning of the name Xalvadora is Savior The origin of the name Xalvadora is Spanish Nickname Dora . girl name- savior and light.

Xalvadora Prescott is for sure a little savior in her 8 short years she's defended the other younger girls in her orphanage from their care taker Damian.

One day everyone, but Dora is adopted and she is left without anyone to help her.

she dropped a plate and her care taker was about to punish her when she bolted out of the door with her backpack on her back. she was running and bumped into a man.

A very scary man, but Dora knew that if she was with another person her caretaker couldn't hurt her. At the thought she looked up to the man who was looking at her with fearful teary eyes and then looked behind her worried that her care taker was coming. She had scooted closer to him because for an unknown reason, she felt safe by the man's side.