Trinity??

Lennon-Marie Prescott is the sweetest most intelligent and innocent 16 year old you'll ever meet. Her parents are - strangely enough the Alpha and Beta of the Sunset pack. Her mother is a beta female and when she found her father, an alpha, he had already been forced to mate with another woman and had a daughter named Trixie, who weeks later found her mate to be the beta male of the pack. They had decided that the two mates would take their own roles, so her mother, Cassie became the Head Beta Female and her father Evan became the Alpha. Her father and mother had her two years later and she turned out to be a Delta. Then when Lennon turned 10, her mother was killed in a rogue incident. After her mother died Trixie's mother Luna Vicky started verbally abusing Lennon.

Now, after spending her whole life at another school, Lennon is forced to move to Trixie's school where she comes across her mate, the dashing Spencer King. The son of the most powerful alpha in the word who recently resigned leaving the 18 year old to become the alpha. But at this school, Trixie is the most popular girl and she forces Lennon to say her name is Trinity and act like her. Lennon being the obedient girl she is, listens without any thoughts.

Spencer King is the new Alpha of the Midnight Black pack, he has been looking for his mate since her was 16, now 18, Spencer had almost given up hope, but when he laid eyes on the beautiful Lennon-Marie known as Trinity.

Oh boy!

This just sounds like a wattpad story

;)