Nicco

Niccoalia (Nick-a-lie-a) or Nicco as she likes to be called is a 13 year old girl. She has red hair that goes down to past her tailbone and she is 5'9 (I know that's pretty tall, but i didn't want a huge gap between her and Quinton's height) She is shy when you first meet her, but overall she is spunky, cool, outgoing, spontaneous, sarcastic, loyal, loving, and overall an amazing person. She may be a wolf's daughter, but she isn't a wolf she's a big cat plus fox shifter.

One day a coulpe of girls from her pack manage to get her oceolot form scared enough to climb to the top of a very, very large tree, on the day her friends are off with their mates. None the less she mindlinks them and they come running, with their mates and a plus one. Little did Nicco know, that, that plus one would be her mate!

Wait, What!?!

Quinton Leonardo is the alpha/leader of both the strongest pack and the strongest gang in the world.

He's 23 and was supose to find his mate 7 years ago.

Because he hasn't found his mate, he's become an arrogant asshole to everyone whose not his beta/ bestfriend Kelly, his gamma/bestfriend Duke or his Delta/bestfriend Andrew.

One day all three of his friends find their mates, who happen to be Niccolia's bbf's

they get mindlinks, share a look then go running off into the woods mumbling something about hoping 'she's' not dead.

Ouinton is asked to help chase after them and her goes, but only because his wolf Flinn is begging him in the back of his mind.

Little did Quinton know, he was about to meet his mate, who was hanging from the tippy-top of a skyscraper of a tree?

What?