3

April 20, 2018

FinahJ added Bananalover and GrammarPopo 

FinahJ | 2:00 P.M.
guys i am so so so so so fucking sorry.

Bananalover | 2:01 P.M.
It's okay, Chee. 

FinahJ | 2:01 P.M.
are you sure it's okay? 

GrammarPopo | 2:02 P.M.
We're sure. but what did she blackmail you with anyway?

FinahJ | 2:03 P.M.
welllll..... See, um...... So me and her have kissed, this was like, after you guys broke up and it was at a party and I was completely wasted and Someone took a picture and she has the picture and she said that she was gonna show it to Mani if I didn't tell her where you were.....

C & L | 2:03 P.M.
Wait what?!

FinahJ | 2:04 P.M.

Yeah.....

GrammarPopo | 2:04 P.M.
Wait, when was this?

FinahJ | 2:05 P.M.
Last year. way before me and you knew each other and like, it had been a month since you two broke up.

Bananalover | 2:05 P.M.
If that pic is from last year then that was before you and Mani even became a thing, then um..... how would she blackmail you with it if it was last year?

FinahJ | 2:06 P.M.
You know how jealous Mani gets from stuff that involves me and another girl. she wouldn't care if it was from last year, she would still get jealous even if it was from like, 2008. 

GrammarPopo | 2:06 P.M.
damn. well I gotta go and head to the studio so bye Dinah, bye babe. love you.

Bananalover | 2:07 P.M.
Wait! let me come with uuuuuu!!!!

GrammarPopo | 2:07 P.M.
Fine, but you have 10 minutes to get dressed and get in the car. starting now.

Bananalover | 2:08 P.M.
pft, thats plenty of time.

Bananalover left the chat

GrammarPopo | 2:08 P.M.
bye Dinah.

GrammarPopo left the chat

FinahJ left the chat

--------

Lauren's P.O.V

I grabbed my car keys and opened the door, waiting for Camila. 

"Camz, you have like, 3 minutes to get out of the door or I'm leaving without you!"

"Coming! Coming! One second, Lo!"

I leaned against the wall and waited for her. after a few minutes, She came down in a black crop top with ripped jeans, boots and had a black leather jacket on with her hair up in spacebuns. I stared at her up and down and bit my lip.

"are you ready to go now?" I asked and she nodded. I held the door open for her and she walked out. I looked down and looked at her ass for a second before walking out of the door and locking it. I walked to Camila's side of the car and opened the door for her, she got in and I closed the car door.

I walked to my side and got in, starting the car and pulling out of the driveway. I started driving to the studio and Camila grabbed the aux cord, plugging it into her phone and put on the 1975. I tapped my fingers on the wheel and turned left. stopping at a red light.

Camila sang quietly and I glanced at her, smiling a little and put my eyes back on the road. I sang with her and kept driving.

-------

I pulled into the parking lot of the studio and got out of the car. Camila got out and ran next to me, randomly pulling me into a hug.

"What's this for?" I asked, hugging back.

"for everything." Camila said and pulled away, pecking my lips. I smiled widely and we starting walking to the door.

"I race you to the door!" Camila randomly yelled and started running.

"Hey that isn't fair!" I yelled back and started running after her. as she was running, she fell. I stopped running and laughed. 

"It's not funny" She said pouting, I stopped laughing and walked up to her, helping her get up.

"It's very funny"

"No it's not" she said stomping her feet like a child. I bit my lip so I didn't laugh but failed and started laughing again. She hit my arm hard and walked away from me.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked, only to be ignored by her. I walked up behind her putting my arms around her waist.

"Cmon, I'm sorry but it's funny" I said and she still ignored me. I spun her around and smashed my lips onto hers. She kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ahem!" a guy walked up to us and we pulled away, the guy was holding a clipboard. "Yeah no doing that. speaking of not doing stuff like kissing, you guys actually can't be together. Camila has to be dating or be doing a public stunt with a guy named Matthew hussey" 

"What?!" Me and Camila both yelled, a little frustrated with the guy.

"Yep" he said with a huge grin. "That way your management can make more money. both of your managements which is the same one. Also Lauren, you're gonna need to be dating Ty dolla sign"

I balled her fists and the guy walked away. I kicked the wall frustrated and Camila grabbed my wrist which I pulled away.

"Lauren, Calm down" She said, making me look at her with my eyebrows raised.

"Calm down? Calm down?! how the fuck can I calm down when a random guy just fucking came up to us telling us we can't date and have to date guys 10 years fucking older than us?!" I yelled and she flinched. tears slowly filling her eyes which she didn't let fall. 

"I don't know, Lauren. I don't fucking know" she said, her voice cracking a little. 

"Whatever" I said and walked away.

OHHHHHH WE GOT SOME DRAMA COMING SOOONNNN YEAH BITC- everyone is gonna be pissed at me because of this. fuck. sorry guys. BUT OHHHHH

THE FUCKING DRAMA GONNA BE COMING. BABOW BITCH

anywayssssss

yeah get ready for that shit. grab your popcorn and tea. anddddd YOUR BROWN EYED GIRL IS OUT!