5

Camila's p.o.v

I walked into Lauren's studio to see her scrolling through her phone, her eyebrows furrowed and I smiled at her cuteness. I cleared my throat, her head snapped up and she looked at me.

"BABE!" She yelled, getting up and hugged me tightly.

"Hi baby." I said, hugging back tighter and picked her up causing her to giggle a bit, sitting down with her in my arms. She hid her face in my neck and wrapped her arms around my neck tighter.

"I love you so much." She mumbled against my neck. God she's so cute.

"I love you too baby." I said, rubbing her back. She slowly lifted herself off of me and stared into my eyes. I stared back and leaned in, licking my lips. I connected our lips together and smiled in the kiss. She bit my lip causing me to moan quietly.

"You like that, don't you?" She said in a seductive tone, smirking. I bit my lip and nodded. She leaned down and kissed my neck, small little kisses. I groaned.

"Baby stop teasing." I said in a desperate, annoyed tone.

"If I wanna tease then I'll tease." She whispered in my ear and bit it.

"Fuck." I moaned quietly and she pulled away, smirking. She kissed me passionately and moved her hands down to my thighs slowly. She pulled away and got up, grabbing a chair that was against the wall.

"Sit on the chair and wait until I get back. Don't move, don't get undressed, don't touch yourself, don't do anything. Got it?" She asked, raising her eyebrow a bit. I nodded and got up, sitting on the chair.

"Good girl." She said and left. I took my phone out of my pocket and waited for her to get back. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

-------- 

Lauren's p.o.v

I got back to the studio with a blindfold and saw Camila on her phone. I glared at her and walked behind the chair, leaning down to her ear.

"Didn't I say not to move or do anything while I was gone?" I whispered in her ear and put my hand on her shoulder. Her breath hitched and she looked into my eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry, but I got a text and I-" I cut her off, putting my finger on her lips and shushed her.

"Don't make any excuses, you disobeyed what I said." I said and walked in front of her, her eyes following me.

"Baby plea-"

"No. You disobeyed what I said and for that, you're not getting any sex today." I said and sat down, smirking. She groaned and sighed.

"You're so unfairrrrrr." She said and got up, sitting right next to me.

"I know I am. But you shouldn't have disobeyed." I said and looked at her.

"Babe I have the attention span of a nut and move 24/7. I'm on my phone almost 24/7. Did you really expect me not to move and use my phone?" She asked and looked back at me, raising her eyebrow.

"No not really." I laughed and looked away. "But you could've tried not to."

"Even if I tried not to, I still would've went on my phone." She said and sighed, putting her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and put my arm around her, inhaling her scent. She smiled and looked up at me, pecking my lips.

"I love you so much." I said and kissed her forehead again, smiling.

"I love you more." She said and looked into my eyes.

"Nope, I love you more. And just so I can win this fight, I love you more than you love bananas." I said and sticked my tongue out at her. She giggled and looked away, closing her eyes.

"Fine you win. I'm too tired to fight you anyway." She said and yawned.

"Babe we gotta work on music, we can't sleep." I shook her arm and got up. She fell, her eyes still closed.

"Shhhhh. We can work on music later. Let's just cuddle and I take a nap." She said and lifted herself up, opening her arms for me to go in. I sighed and went into her arms. She squeezed me tightly and I closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.