Four

(unedited)
     "Sorry if its messy. I didn't expect company today."
     "It's fine. "
     I opened the door to my apartment. Jin and I took our shoes off before walking in. We walked through the hallway, passing the laundry room and bathroom before entering the main room. The kitchen sat to the left while the balcony and living room was ahead of us.
     "Make yourself comfortable. I'll make something quick. Ask me if you need anything." I smiled as I made my way into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out some left overs from last night. I honestly didn't feel like making a special dinner. Also, the food I made last night was delicious.
     "So you live here alone?" Jin asked, turning on the T.V. "Sadly I do. The rent is cheap, though." I spoke, putting some food into the oven to heat up a bit.
"How long?"
"2 years." I smiled, turning around to see what he was doing. He was laying on the couch watching a cartoon. My couch is comfortable and this cartoon is actually enjoyable. I don't blame him.

     We made some small talk while I cooked.
I sat a whole bunch of food down onto the counter for us. Jin sat down on the island chairs.
     "Eat as much as you want. I'm going to take a shower. I feel dirty after Johyun touched me." I bit my bottom lip. Johyun is so filthy.
     "Thank you." Jin bowed. I smiled.
     Too cute.
     I made my way up my stairs and walked to my wardrobe. I searched for some shorts and a hoodie to sleep in. I picked out a pair of short black shorts and a red hoodie with my college's name on it. I obviously picked out some undergarments.
I quickly made my way downstairs to see Jin happily eating. That made me smile more. I'm glad he's eating. I made my way down the hall and opened the first door to my right. I locked the door behind me, setting my clothes on the counter and taking off my dirty ones. I opened the glass door to my shower and stepped in, turning it on.

     I walked out of my bathroom with soaking wet hair and new clothes. I felt clean. I turned my head to the kitchen to see Jin was missing. I looked at the couch. He was sleeping. He must've eaten too much. I don't blame him. I love my cooking.
      I decided I would eat in the morning since showers make me lose my appetite.
I walked into the living room and sat on the floor infront of the couch. I could hear Jin snoring a small bit. I held in my laughter.
I watched the cartoon Jin left on.
Soon, I was a victim of sleep.

       I moved around and my arm started aching. I must've gotten bruised. I opened my eyes to see I was on my bed. I thought I fell sleep on the floor.
I turned to find my phone. I opened the horn screen and saw what time it was.
10am. I don't have work today.
I sighed. I then saw a piece of paper taped to the glass part of my wall/bed.
It was in neat handwriting.

Thank you for the food last night. It was delicious. I might come over tonight for more lol. Anyway, sorry I fell asleep on your couch. I left as soon as I woke up. If you're wondering how you got to your bed, I made sure to bring you up here before I left.
Also, we never exchanged numbers, so here's mine xxx-xxx-xxxx.
-xox, Jin (♡'∀`)/

     He's too cute.
     I opened my phone and put his number into my contacts. I glanced at the messages from yesterday before deleting Johyun's number. Why didn't I do that sooner? I decided to text Jin.

Me: hi, it's Hyuna. I just saw the note and I'm glad you enjoyed my food. I'm also glad you ate.

Me: you can come sleep on my couch and eat as much food as you'd like. I love having company over (๑ت๑) you can come over tonight if you'd like

      I put my phone down and crawled out of bed. My stomach started to scream at me. Maybe I should feed myself before starting my day.
     As soon as I stepped onto the polished wood of my floor, my phone buzzed. I jumped for it, grabbing it off my nightstand.

Jin: sure, I'll stop by :))

     I smiled. I put my phone into my hoodie pocket and raced downstairs. I looked around the kitchen and saw that the dishes were already put up. He must've cleaned, too. I opened the cabinets and grabbed some bread. I quickly ate it before walking to my living room and sitting on the couch, pulling out my phone. Coincidentally, I got a text at the same time.

Jin: I'll come over around 1 if that's ok

Me: it's perfectly fine

     Maybe I should clean before he comes.
     I sat my phone down on my couch. I should really get a table for in here.
     I walked into the hallway and opened up the long storage closet. I grabbed a vacuum, taking it out and closing the closet. Im too lazy to sweep so I just vacuum my wood floor.

     It's been about 2 hours of cleaning. I cleaned my bathroom, living room, kitchen, laundry room, and even my bedroom.
Well, I cleaned my whole house. I also got a few texts on my phone.

Nisoo: hey hoe I'm bored, can I come over? We can eat snacks and talk about boys ;)

Me: I have Jin coming over

Nisoo: we can all talk about boys

Me: that's weird but ok

     I smiled as I received another text message from Jin.

Jin: it's just gonna be us, right?

Me: nisoo wanted to come so I invited her if that's ok

Jin: it's fine lol I was just asking

      I didn't know what he meant by "it's just gonna be us." My friends always told me I was late to catch onto things.
      There was a knock on my door. I didn't think Nisoo or Jin would be over this fast. I walked to go open it.
     "Hey bitch." Nisoo walked in, kicking her shoes off.
     "How-" I began before she cut me off.
     "I was waiting outside so if you said no, I was still coming over." She gave me a smile before walking into the living room. I followed her. "Did you clean? You don't usually clean." She announced before sitting on the couch. She spread herself so she would take up the whole thing.
     "Yeah, I never really got to clean yesterday for Jin, so I wanted him to see what my apartment looks like when it's clean." I smiled. I sat down in front of the couch.
     "You really need to buy another chair. And a coffee table. You've been here for what, 2 years now?" Nisoo sighed. I nodded, "I'm not used to having company."

     We sat there until it reached the time Jin was coming. I looked down at my phone.
1:17. He should be here soon.
     As if it were on cue, there was a knock at my door.  "I'll get it." Nisoo jumped up and ran into the hallway. I saw that she nearly slipped, so I laughed. She swore before she opened the door, "Hi, Jin!" She shouted. It echoed through my empty home.
     "Hi." I heard Jin quietly say. Their difference in energy made me laugh more.
They both made their way into the living room. Nisoo got back into her spot on the couch, making sure she took up the whole thing. Jin sat down next to me.
     "Don't you have other friends?" I asked Jin. I probably seemed a bit rude. I didn't mean to. I was just curious.
     "We all fell apart. I've only ever heard back from one of them." He spoke with a shy tone. I looked down, "Sorry."
     "We won't fall apart, right?" Nisoo smiled as she pat both Jin and my heads. I felt happy when she said that. I guess she's saying that all 3 of us are a group now instead of just Nisoo and I. She hinted at it yesterday, too.
     "Yeah." I heard Jin say.
I smiled more. I'm glad he considers us as friends now. I don't know why, but I suddenly care about what he thinks of me.
"Yup." I said in response.