.05 Dad of our dreams.....NOT

i rolled my eyes and rolled over i heard a da ding sound and looked over to see my dad reading a text out loud. "hay loki summers not the one with the mothers powers, what? she has our powers only then that means." he looked over at me with a feared expression. i felt hatred build up inside me again, and then it was black, i could hear a woman singing. there was a light and then she stepped to the light, "Child of Loki, Child of Niora, your not like the others, and you knew it before, evil is lurking in your veins, if the ones your love dont die you must take there place.". she had the voice of an angel, her eyes were pitch black like the way mine were when i had fought that man. and then i felt a sharp pain come from my arm. i woke up and some man sized wolf was softly in his case biting my arm, my eyes turnd black and i snapped my fingers. there was a loud cracking sound and i broke his rib. he transformed back to silver wolf and my heart. dropped.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SO SO SOO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I OH MY GOD IM SUCH IN IDIOT, IM SO SO SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY POWERS OR I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD POWERS UNTIL TODAY AND THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS SO SOON AND I JUST CA-." He covered my mouth with his hand. "chill ok im fine i heal easily." i looked at his side and saw he wasn't bleeding or anything and i let out a long deep breathe. "ok winter and summer, you know who they are but you dont know us so." i looked at spiderman and silver wolf they took off there masks to reveal.........

...........to be continued.

A/n: I'm saving the exitment for next chapter.