07. We fight for honor, Not will.

I walked strait over to him and smacked him in his face, "How dare you, I loved my Family." he walked past me shoulder bumping me, grabbing his hammer with a blue lightning glint in his eyes. " THEY WERE NOT YOU FAMILY, you didn't belong with those low class dogs, your a goddess of Asgard, your also 14, you need to start acting like it." He said as he walked out the room. I started clenching my fists I was so annoyed, but then something hit my neck, I picked it out. It was a dart peice. "What in the wor-." I got out half way before I fell to the ground. As I was half awake I saw a man, he laughed in a creepily insane way. Before grabbing me by my foot and dragging me out the window. And by then I was fully asleep.

Time skip

I woke up tied to a chair, in a glass chamber. I was on a stage in what looked like an old theater, in the front row seats of the audience was silverwolf or Cameron and winter. "Winter!?!!" She flinched and opened her eyes, i took a look at her, she looked like she had been punched stabbed brutally beaten and choked more than once, just fully tourchered. But she looked at me in complete horror. I looked around for a mirror in the chamber and found one, I had been drowned cut beat and tourchered as well, me and winter were in horrible condition. The man walked in, and it turned out to be, LOKI????.
"You know how I said, I wanted to start over and be a good dad, well, I lied. I would have gone easy on you if you we're a boy. Would have shown you my tricks but a soft little miner girl is not what I need to continue this tourcher. "  he laughed. "No matter how bad you think your hurting me, I still forgive you." He chuckled me not being able to say anything. He pulled some lever and put a clothe around her head, seconds later she was being electrocuted. He glanced at Cameron and smirked, "And for lover boy, Hahaha, this will teach you to stay away from her, I might be a bad dad but I have my bounds." He pushed some button that sent his chair up into a cealing tank with salt water he started moving around until he just........stopped. And finally he looked at me, "And you, you my little niece, I have a special little plan for you." he whistled and saws and knifes came out of the walls from the chamber, as well as poison, he laughed as I past out but then, I heard glass break and a slurping sound with fighting and sighs of relief, I heard silver clanging, and then I felt someone pick me up, and wind blow in my hair.

When I woke up.............

............to be continued.