06. Will you take it.

they took off there masks to reveal the boys from SCHOOL. OMG TO THINK the spiderman and silver wolf were closer to them then they thought. Silverwolf gave me a small smirk as I got up and backed away a little. Spider man walked over to summer grabbed her hand and walked out.

Summers POV
When spider man grabbed my arm, I was in shock. I didn't know what to do so I just followed him out the room. He stopped in the hallway and pinned me to the wall. His eyes had a white glint in them, he put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a blue box, with a yellow ribbon on it. He smiled as I gave a confused look, he walked away chuckling.
When I got back into the room winter was gone, so was silverwolf. I saw a note on the bed that said.
'You want them back huh? Go figures, give me 22M or there both dead when the clock hits 5pm tomorrow'
I ran strait to we're  Loki and Thor were with all the other avengers. I gave the note to Loki. He got up and walked out angrily to his room. He came back with a green orb. He tapped it and it showed both Winter and Silverwolf locked up in volt in what looked like a spaceship.
I ran into my room, and saw the same bloody note form my house, I snuck upstairs into my dads room and saw blood on Thor's hammer. "What are you doing In here Summer?" I turned around and saw my dad Thor standing at the edge of the door.......,

............to be continued.