How It Started

I straighten out my short skirt and fix my button down. Once on campus I head to the library to study. I take out my textbook and start to finish my notes. It's easier to do this here than at home. It's quiet and peaceful at the library. Being here in the evening is a bad habit. Eventually I start to nod off. A hand clamps down on my shoulder. Startled my eyes flutter open. I look up to see a familiar pair of eyes. My teacher Mr. Jones is standing here. I stretch a little. I didn't know he'd be on campus today.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah..sorry I may have started to doze off." I blush.

"It's fine but it's getting late." He replied. "Let me walk you to your car."

I nod, gather my stuff, then start walking to the parking lot with him. He opens my car door for me. I smile as I sit in the driver's seat but soon discover my car won't turn on. Shit. I keep trying to start the engine but it won't work. I sigh. My teacher offers to stay the night at his place since it's late and come back tomorrow to take care of the car. I agree since I am still half asleep. We get into his truck. As he drives I look out my window curious to the type of neighborhood he'd be living in. Perhaps even grew up in. I know a lot about Mr. Jones and he knows me like the back of his hand. Before college he used to be my high school aid in class. Sometimes he'd sub in for my teachers too. 

We had gotten to know each other pretty well back there. I'm a little bit different now though. I'm not going to just google over him like I used to. Yeah I remember telling him  had a crush on him like a child I was. Gosh that was embarrassing. At least when that happened three years ago he didn't laugh, yell, or be cruel towards me. He just accepted it and proceeded onward. Sitting here quietly in his truck is a bit awkward though. He parks in his driveway. It's a nice house. I step out of the truck then follow him to the front door. Once we are inside I observe his nice decorations, furniture, etc. He shows me to his room where I can stay while he sleeps on the couch. 

"What? No I'd feel bad taking away your bed. I'd rather be the one sleeping on the couch." I suggest. 

"However you are my guest and I want you to be able to rest." Mr. Jones states. 

"Okay I guess but do you have a shirt I could sleep in?" I  ask. 

"Of course. Here try this." He smiles, goes to his drawer, and hands me this plane white tshirt. 

"Thanks." I grin. 

"If you need anything I'll be in the living room tonight okay?" He says then leaves. 

I stand in the middle of the room glancing at his photos on his nightstand. Hes smiling in them. It's always nice to see him smile considering sometimes he gets very stern and serious. I slip off my clothes, leave only my thong on, then put on the shirt. After that I lay on his bed. I feel uncomfortable being the one in his room. I would gladly take the couch but he can be as stubborn as I am sometimes. I groan. Such a situation to be here in general.

I'm at his house. It feels like I am in a twilight zone. Maybe I'll ask him to sleep In bed with me as a compromise? It would make me feel less guilty about this. I walk out into the living room to find him reading a book. He doesn't need to look up at me to know I'm there. 

"Would you sleep in bed with me? I'd feel better knowing you aren't stuck out here." I sigh.

He sets his book down on the nearby table, stands up, and goes to his room with me quietly. We both lay down on the bed then pull the covers over us. It feels weird doing this but better knowing he's comfortable now. I relax. I just hope my car will get fixed soon. Eventually I drifted off to sleep. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep too. During the middle of the night I woke up feeling warm. He's sound asleep snoring a little but his body is pressed up right against mine. I blush. It's fine as long as he isn't doing it purposely. He's unaware of his actions right now. This is only for tonight. I relax my shoulders then try to go back to sleep. I can't sleep. The heat of his body is driving my own body to heat up. 

I can just feel myself getting weak from him again. Nope never again. I bite my lip. I won't resort to getting all mushy about this man ever again. I find myself touching my chest. What am I doing? This is stupid but damn I can't resist. I continue to touch myself. Eventually unable to stop myself from lightly moaning. I hope he doesn't hear me or wake up. I can't stop it feels too good and I haven't done this in such a long time. I accidentally let out a loader moan when rubbing myself down there. That's when I felt hot breathing against my neck and a hand grope my chest. My eyes widen. 

"You shouldn't do that next to a man in his own bed." Mr. Jones said sleepily. 

Baffled I couldn't respond. He pinches my nipples. I swallow as he continues to tease me. This is how it starts isn't it? A forbidden thing. His hand travels downwards into my thong. I gasp as he touches me. Eventually everything escalates. Naked together and making out. It gets intense and it's like kissing is addictive. My mind goes completely blank.