Becoming Connected

After not seeing him since three days ago when my car broke down I've been feeling sad. I recognize this sad and queasy feeling. It's the one I used to have every time he got sick because I kept worrying if he was okay. I sigh staring at my notebook during class. I really am a moron. Like gosh I just need to get over this already. This is absolutely pathetic to just sit here and feel bad for myself and in general. My English teacher calls on my name to get me to pay attention again. I look into her eyes and apologize. Great it's my first year of college and I'm already losing concentration.

There's a tap on my shoulder. It's one of the classmates I'm familiar with. His name is Jack. He asks for a pencil. I hand it to him. At least I'm prepared right? That's a positive. I have a LGBT meeting today on campus. That's something to definitely look forward to. When class is dismissed I head to the college cafe for something to drink. Jack follows me. He's always tried to get close to me. At this point I should let him. It would be a good idea to find a someone to date. Just take my mind off Jones. I ask him if he wants to sit down and have something to drink right now in between classes. He gladly accepts this invitation. We sit down after paying for some hot chocolate. It's fall and nothing is better than a warm drink during this chilly weather.

We talk about classes. It's kind of boring but the nice kind of boring. One of my friends Katie spots us, runs over, pulls up a chair, and joins us. Though she is practically in my lap. Katie has a very cuddly personality. The complete opposite of myself. Honestly when I think of physical contact now all I can do is picture Jones's touch. I shiver in my seat. We all have to head to our separate ways now. I don't have class again until tomorrow so I guess I'll go to the library again to study. On my way there I spot Mr. Jones nearby. Our eyes meet then we smile at each other. I continue to walk to my destination though.

I sit down, take out my notes, and begin to highlight the important parts to remember. After an hour I gather my stuff then go to the LGBT meeting. We all try to come up with some new ideas for supportive events here on campus. I'm loving the suggestions of dances. Though I've never been the one to go to them the idea of it being people in the community makes it worth it. As someone who is a pansexual I'm up for meeting new people. When the meeting ends I go to the parking lot to wait for Katie who has become my transportation to campus now. Before I even get a chance to wait a bit Mr. Jones comes up to me.

"Hey do you need a ride home?" His voice is soft.

I bite my bottom lip tightly. "I was actually waiting for a friend but I guess if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you...I mean like yes I need a ride home."

He chuckles. "Alright then come on."

We go and get into his car. Before he turns on the engine he looks at me.

"Why are you suddenly avoiding me?" He asks.

"Uh..um..am I avoiding you?" I laugh nervously.

He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Yes you are. I don't really get why you are though. I thought we had a good time together especially in bed."

I look away from his intimidating gaze. "Yeah well I just don't want to make the same mistakes I did in high school okay? I don't want to be treated as a kid still by you and I just don't want to screw up."

He doesn't say anything anymore. He turns on the engine. This is what I was terrified of. This fucking conversation was going to have to happen to cut any form of connection. I mean he's done that repeatedly to me then built it again over the years and I'm not putting myself through such a hell for the hundredth time. It's because that's how it's always been telling me nice things than not talking to me to complimenting and appreciating me to acting like i don't exist in high school. I'm not up for anymore heartbreak or disappointment. I get it that was three years ago and this is now but I can't just forget how irresponsible and pathetic I used to be.

Instead of taking me home we pull up to his house. He gets out of the driver's seat, opens my door, unbuckles me, picks me up, then takes me inside. I feel my heart pounding hard in my chest. He lays me down on my back on his bed then gets on top of me. Our lips touch as he kisses me gently. What's gotten into him? Is he insane? Why would he want this again? I sigh.

"What are you doing? I'm not your type." I state.

His eyes widen. He's shocked I would say such a thing. "Why would you think that?"

"Because I've seen the type of girl you like and they are beautiful and talented." I admit. I dont understand why we have to discuss this still.

He curses under his breath then kisses down my neck. Then he strips me down. His mouth finding my perky nipples. He kisses and sucks on both of them. His hands fondle my breasts. My face is bright red. I can see his hard on in his slacks. My heart is caving. I can feel my mind going blank as he tongue travels to my wetness. He smiles as he starts to lick down there.

"You got drenched just from this?" He teases. "Care to explain?"

"Its just...its because it is you that I got like this. How can I not feel good or happy when the person I've cared about for so long is touching me..." I mumble.

His eyes light up. "You haven't changed in that sense. You still crush on me."

He continues to lick and kiss me making my body continue to heat up. Then he puts his finger inside. I moan as he teases me. Dammit this man will be the end of me. I hear him unzip his pants and my body gets tense. He kisses my lips to relax me again. Him being on top just makes me absolutely weak. His touch makes my body go wild. Suddenly he pushes himself inside me causing my moans to get louder. It feels like I am in heaven. As if everything is perfect.