Addicted

My eyes flutter open to find Mr. Jones laying next to me. He has this look of wonder upon him. I'm still naked. He got dressed and just let me sleep. I stare at the ceiling. I remember when I first met him I absolutely disliked him. Back then it bothered the shit out of me that he kept trying to be my friend and get to know his new student. I didnt want to be an open book. When that part of me changed we just got to know each other.

"I should get going." I say.

"I don't want you to yet." He inches closer to me.

"You don't own me hence I am not obligated to stay." I sit up.

"Is that what you want? To be owned by me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"That isnt what I meant!" I gasp. "I mean we aren't a couple or anything."

"True then I guess I should take you home. I had a great time. You sure know how to be great in bed." He leads me to his car.

I blush. I didn't need him to confirm I am good at sex but him saying it makes it feel hotter. What am I going to do? This is going to become a problem. Theres no spark right? After all there shouldn't be. He pulls into my driveway to let me out. I wave goodnight then walk inside. I grabbed a soda then went to relax at my bedroom. Falling asleep is easy after the day I've had.

Next day waking up all I can think about is his touch. How it felt to have him kissing me, teasing me, and so much more. The thing I always day dreamed about happening back in high school actually happened. My heart is beating. I quickly get dressed for morning classes. Jack is picking me up today. Jack's brown eyes stare at me. I'm wearing a short red dress. One of the easiest ways to catch a guys attention. He clears his throat asking if I am ready to go. I nod then we hurry to school.

Going to classes with only him on my mind kept me from concentrating today. I remember what it was like when I first met him. I wanted to keep to myself. I didnt want to open up or trust him or anyone anymore. I hated everything. It felt like I  should stay closed off. Just self hate and pity kept drowning any voice of reason. I felt alone. I was afraid to put my faith into anyone at all let alone him. I stare at my notes. However in the end I did end up putting faith and trust into him because it was like his hand reached out through my darkness to support me. To help me stand back up. Though that was three years ago now.

So why am I getting so worked up over this again? It's not like it's worth it. He isn't worth it is he? I sigh. What's the point of continuing to deny my feelings towards him? It doesn't get me anywhere. All it does is cause myself grief. Though I would rather go through the grief and try to move on as quickly as possible.