Prologue

PROLOGUE

"Baby, whatever your name is gonna be, this is how I found out about you," Jada smiled at the camera. She took a deep breathe of fresh air from being outside.

"Your dad called me and told me to come over to the apartment," Nick tilted his head up trying to remember, "I walked into the apartment and your parents were sitting on the couch. Your mom just gave me this look and then, it hit me, and I already knew. I just didn't know how they we're gonna do it so young."

"Bria, walked into my room and sat on my bed. She smiled at me then started to cry. I didn't really know what was going on. Then, she just came out and told me, 'I'm pregnant'," Naomi told the camera with a small smile on her face.

"It was crazy," Zach shook his head, "Cam' and Bria told me last. Of course. But when they did, I thought it was a joke. And I didn't actually get it until your mom pulled out three pregnancy test. But even though they were in high school, I knew they could handle it."

"I immediately started crying," Alison chuckled, "Me and your mom always used to joke about her having a baby. I swear your mom was made to be a mother."

"Me and your mom found out about you at the same time. Well. She kind of knew before me," Cameron looked over at his girlfriend Bria.

"I had feeling that I was. There's just something in a mother that just tells you that you are pregnant. Something just like clicks in your mind. We knew for sure about you on my eighteenth birthday," Bria rubbed her belly with one hand while holding Cameron's with the other.

"Your mom took the test, and we just sat on the bathroom floor, waiting."

"Any words to your soon grandchild?" Jada asked Cameron's mother, Mona.

"Even though your parents are very young. You are going to have the best life because I know your parents are going to do everything they can to make you happy," Mona smiled as she moved a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"We all love you so much already," Naomi said into the camera.

"I am so proud of your parents. I am ready to spoil you," Jada smiled as her vision was getting blurry because of tears.

"Uncle Nick, will beat up some dudes for you. I promise," Nick said, Zach, who was siting next to him smiled at him.

"Or help you get the ladies," Zach wiggled his eyebrows.

"You have truly changed my life, already. And daddy is excited to meet you," Cameron tried to hold back tears, "I love you and your mother so much. And I will spend the rest of my life making you guys happy."

"I," Bria started immediately breaking down into tears. After she calmed herself she lightly chuckled, "Damn hormones."

"Your mother has taken care of me most of my life, and she's done an amazing job," Naomi reflected on her life, "And now it's your turn to enjoy all the amazing memories."

"What you eating ma'?" Nick walked up to Bria who had a plate of food in her hand.

"Well, I got two sliders. One for me and one for the baby," She pointed to each thing on her plate, "Also, two types of fries because I like regular fries and the baby likes sweet potato fries."

"I need to school you for real, about how your vagina is about to feel," Bria's Aunt said from next to her. Bria laughed and shook her head.

Jada walked over and filmed Cameron laying down and talking to Bria's stomach, "I have seen him do that everyday sense he knew about you."

"What was your first reaction when you knew you were pregnant?"

"I was like, 'Oh shit. This is gonna be a ride'. Never did I, or , your father ever think about giving you up," Bria shook her head.

"Zach, boy or girl?" Jada run up to him with the camera.

"Boy," Zach nodded, "For sure."

Jada ran up to Nick, "Babe. Boy or girl?"

"I honestly think, girl," Nick looked at Jada.

She ran up to Alison next, "Boy or girl."

"I hope," Alison crossed her fingers, "Girl."

"Nah," Cameron popped into the shot of the camera, "I'm going to get boy," he stuck out his tongue.

"It's going to be a girl, Cam," Naomi shouted from the pool. Cameron shook his head at her, making his dreads go in every direction.

"Well," Jada turned the camera around to face herself, "I honestly think you are a girl."

"How about you, b?" Jada sat next to her best friend Bria.

"Well. I think it's a girl. And mama knows best." Bria smirked at the camera.

"Baby. We love you and are excited for you to come," Alison said as she stood with Jada, Nick, Naomi, and Zach.

"Mommy and Daddy love you so much," Bria leaned her head onto Cameron's shoulder.

"And we're ready to meet you."