| 2 |

TWO

I heard the creeking of the bathroom door opening. A blonde girl walked around the corner and I almost bursted out in happy tears.

"Oh, thank god. Do you have the pills?" I quickly asked Alison. She took off her backpack, put it on the sink and opened a pouch.

"Yes, I do," She pulled out a bottle of Menstrual Cramp Relief. She opened the bottle and gave me two of the pills.

"I love you so much," I told her as I reached for my water bottle in the side pocket of my book bag. I put the pills in my mouth and washed them down my throat with water.

"Out of no where, I just had these insane cramps," I leaned against the wall, waiting for the pills to kick in.

"Bria. Tell me honestly," Alison softly looked at me, "We always joke about it. But, are you pregnant?"

I just looked at her, speechless, not knowing what to say. "It's possible," I breathed out. I was thinking about it in Health Class and it just made sense. It all connected.

"When was the last time you had your period?" Alison asked me with big eyes.

"Two months ago. But that regular for me because my periods are off. But I was thinking more about the symptoms."

"Oh my god," Alison gasped then grabbed her face, "You're tired all the time, you're ten times more hungry, you have weird cravings, and you're sick."

"It could be something else," I tried to make up an excuse to calm her down. I knew for sure that I was though. There was nothing else that made sense to me.

The school bell rang, notifying people that the school day was over.

"Please, don't say anything to anyone yet. I haven't took a test or anything" I pleaded Alison. If Cameron didn't find out from me, it'd be the worst thing.

"I won't. I promise."

Alison and I walked out of the bathroom and to the main courtyard where everyone meets before we all leave.

The whole walk all I could think about was how I could be pregnant. I'm seventeen. I work at Arby's. I'm taking care of a fourteen year old. The father isn't even sure what he wants to do with his life.

I just wanted to break down. I wanted to lay in bed and just calm down. I'm physically and mentally exhausted.

We got outside and Cameron, Jada, and Nick were standing around waiting for us.

Cameron saw me and walked over. "Hey, babe," He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Hi," I said quietly. Cameron looked down at me and I could tell that he knew something was wrong.

We walked over to the group.

"I'm hype for this party tonight," Nick grabbed Jada's hand.

Everyone was having a conversation while all I could think about was how I was pregnant. I am going to have baby.

"You sure you don't want to go, Bria?" Jada looked at me sadly.

"Huh? Oh yea. I-I'm sure. You guys go out, have fun," I told them all.

"It isn't going to be the same without you," Jada frowned at me.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have to pick up Naomi," I had to get out of there. I was going to break down at any moment.

"Can you get a ride from Nick?" I looked up at Cameron. He looked at me really concerned.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head at him, "Yea, I'll get a ride."

"Okay, thank you," I quickly kissed Cameron on the lips. Then started walking off to my car.

When the group couldn't see me anymore I jogged to my car door. I unlocked the door as fast as I could and got in.

I sat in the driver's seat and my mind was racing. Was I actually pregnant? There could be a another reason. I needed to take a test. But when I took the test it all became real.

| AT THE APARTMENT |

Naomi was sitting on the couch while watching a movie. I needed to distract myself from all of this. I felt my phone buzz.

Husband🙈❤️- Babe? You okay, you were acting weird earlier.

Wifey👰🏻😍- Yea. I was just feeling weird.

Husband🙈❤️- You sure?

Wifey👰🏻😍- I promise❤️

Husband🙈❤️- You want to have a party on Sunday for your birthday?

Wifey👰🏻😍- Yea that sounds fun.

Husband🙈❤️- Alright😁 I'm gonna lose service. Josue's aunt cabin is in the middle of no where. I love you❤️❤️

Wifey👰🏻😍- Love you too🧡 stay safe!!

Husband🙈❤️- I will😘

I breathed out heavily. What the hell am I going to do.

I went to Instagram and started scrolling. Double tapping people's pictures as I went on. Then I saw Cameron posted something.

❤️ 💬 ✈️ Liked by 268 people camwitdreads Party ting🔥 @nicksimmons @zachyView all 13 commentsnicksimmons Gang Gang🤟🏽

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by 268 people
camwitdreads Party ting🔥 @nicksimmons @zachy
View all 13 comments
nicksimmons Gang Gang🤟🏽

❤️ 💬 ✈️ Liked by 268 people camwitdreads Party ting🔥 @nicksimmons @zachyView all 13 commentsnicksimmons Gang Gang🤟🏽