1

I was in my room watching YouTube Music videos while working on my project for school when i heard my snapchat go off. I looked at my screen and saw

Taealien is typing...

I got curious to see who that was and to see what they were sending me so i then when to the chat but when I got there their little character left the screen, I then waited for a few minutes then when back to YouTube to resume the music and I began working on my project again.. It was about which place would you want to visit the most in the world and why. I picked Korea since I loved all of the music there and I also really loved how cute and adorable all of the people where. I also really loved the food and the culture in general. Once I got into my music again I heard my snapchat go off again. It showed..

From Taealien I tapped the banner and i went to tap the name Taealien but I then hesitated. I don't know anyone who likes aliens or what the word Tae meant.. If it was a nickname or a charecter or what. I started to think what if they sent me nasty pictures or worst asked me to send them nasty pictures?

"Well I will never know if I don't look" I said.

I then tapped on the name and squinted my eyes quickly trying to block out the bad pictures put then i slowly opened my eyes to reveal this..

My eyes were then blessed yet i was confused... I mean the guy looked really really really cute maybe even hot if i did say so myself. but what he said confused me. Maybe he was talking to his girlfriend and got the usernames mixed up I mean my username isn't that unique i mean it was Xx.Nerdy._.UnicornxX ((A/N Lol sorry but that was the first thing i could think off at the momment)) I couldn't put the dot after Unicorn because it was already taken... Maybe that was his girlfriends username..? At least I hope it was. So i decided to text him back no pictures because he doesn't need to know who i was or how i look like.

You

Um I don't know you... Maybe you got the username mixed up..?

He then read the text i sent him and immediately started to text me back

((A/N What he says will be in Korean but that would be too much work and confusion for me and you both so lets just pretend that its korean.. lol))

Taealien

OMO I am sooo sorry I din't mean to text you that!! I meant that for my girlfriend!! I don't even know you and you don't even know me i know that becaus that what in englishu!! Pleas forgiv m!! I realy didn men tooo!

Aww now I'm embarrassed... And once agai I apoligize!

He said all of that and miss spelling some words and I noticed that he was Korean... I really was interested in him now.. Wait.. How did he understand what i said? and I also just realized that the snapchat was in Korean too. I guess I was just so mesmerized in his face to even realize that.. Oops..