5

Your pov

I was sitting on an uncomfortable bench shivering because I was extremely cold. "Uhg why did I even trust those kids that I seem to have to take care of? I should have known that I would have ended up stranded in a foreign place. It's not like I couldn't survive I can speak Korean like I have been living in Korea my whole life.. Which I wish I was." I then realized that I have been thinking out loud when others started to give me weird looks and start to get up and walk away kind of fast. I knew I shouldn't have worn such a warm outfit. I then started to feel my eyelids getting heavy regretting not sleeping on the plane. Aish why do I always do this to myself? I didn't even want to fight I practically just threw my white towel in and said to my eyelids 'Do whatever you want I don't care anymore'. With that I literally fell on the ground and my backpack acted as my pillow I could say without hesitation that the ground was 100% more comfortable than the bench.

Once I finally woke up I was being rocked back and forth which made me pissed to the highest of pisstivity.  I shot my eyes open and gave who ever woke me up one of my most deadly yet sleepy glares I could. Once I found out who it was it didn't make me soften my eyes it only made them less sleepy and more deadly. " I'm gonna give you the the count of three to get your crusty dusty Asian trash looking self off of me or else you would have wished that your dad pulled out and released you into your moms mouth." J-hope then without hesitation took off running screaming "ahhh wrong person!!! We disturbed the wrong person!! That is not (y/n)!!! That is a whole different person!!!" I then got up and ran to Tae and bear hugged him. "TaeTae oppa!! Oh how much I have wanted to see you face to face!!!" I said in a cute almost maybe even in an aygeo manner. "How can she go from the devil to a complete squishy cute angle the next?" I then turn to look at J-hope again and he was hiding behind Jin. "Yah! Why are you hiding behind me? All she did was look at you!!" Jin said freaking out. "No she didn't did you guys seriously not hear what she said?!" They all looked my me and then at him. We both were wearing completely different facial expressions his fearing for his life, mine an innocent smile only a pure and innocent child could give. " oh whatever do you mean Hobi-Oppa?" I made sure to say in an overly cute tone. He then told them what I told him and they all laughed way too hard. Me and Jin's laughs were literally the same. They whole group were staring at us well more like me. "What? Can't a girl have a funny laugh? If anything I find it as one of my quirks!" They all laughed again. "But no seriously who even taught that language to you? I have never even hard Yoongi say that or anything similar to that!" Jin said trying to stop laughing. "Well I take my sleep very serious and it down deep into my heart. We're good if you don't interrupt my sleeping." I then looked at J-hope. "Y-yah!! We're still g-good right (y-y/n)?" I looked down trying to hide my smirk. And I did aygeo which for me isn't hard to do. I did peace signs and place my index finger on my dimples and jumped over to hobi. "I forgive you my precious sunshine hobi oppa~!" I said in a sing song voice which I laughed to since my voice was terrible and I just reviled that to them all. "W-why isn't everybody laughing and just looking shocked at me?" I said with my huge apparently very cute smile with red harshly hitting my cheeks out of embarrassment . "Y-yah! Are we j-just gonna s-stand here all day or w-what?!" I asked starting to get embarrassed since they all were still staring at me. "Okay I understand that my voice was beyond terrible but you guys are starting to scare me... Am I that terrible to the point that I made your souls leave you guys to go and have a party away from me or something?" They then started to come back and the left with out me and said that they would be back. Once they all left they all went into a huddle and I laid back down. I couldn't go back to sleep because they came back complaining about me going back to sleep. I then felt ones heat getting closer to me and I then said "Don't even think about it Kookie or else you will get worst than a simple treat. I'm warning you to not pick me up to back away slowly." Once I said that I then shot my eyes open and said "boo! Missed me?" I crack myself up! I got up and I then asked. "Can I just go home so I can sleep?" "Welp there is now anything thing to add to the list... She loves her sleep and gets angry when someone try's to wake her up just like Yoongi hyung."Jimin said.