3

Your POV

When I got home i was instantly bored... So I looked at my snapchat stories. I did't really care about most of them since they were the popular kids from school. I saw Taehyungs and it caught my eye.

It was about tomorrow

It was about tomorrow. I was really excited. I really wanted to call him but it was 4 here so that meant that it was 5 am there. he said that he had school so I didn't really want to disturb him. Plus I didn't have his number. He only had mine. So I guess that I will just do my homework for the weekend and get it over with.

Once I got done with my homework it was already 7 Which meant that it was 8 there. My mom was at work.. She had the night shift my sister was spending the night at her friend's house and my brother was out skateboarding like always. I never went out of the house unless it came to going to school, going to shop for food, or to just go to the cafe. I really needed to find a job so I can get enough money to go to Seoul, South Korea as planned. I started to make dinner for myself. I had a stash in my room that was food "from" south Korea. I then started to make the food. Once it was done I sat down to eat it.

After I was done eating I then went to go and get in the shower, brush my teeth, and get ready for bed.

Once I got out of the shower and dressed my snapchat went off. I really was excited to see and talk to tae. Sadly it wasn't Tae. It was I think his ex.

Xx.nerdy._.Unicorn.xX

Yah! Stay away from my man yeah?

You

Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not dating anyone or am I trying to steal anyones "man". Who even are you?

Xx.nerdy._.unicorn.xX

You know exactly who I am! I'm JooSung! Taehyung's ex! You stole him from me! If I see you near him I will hurt you! Don't test me!

You

Okay, well I can clearly see that I obviously need to put you in your place, He broke up with you because he didn't love you anymore. He didn't break up with you because of me! He doesn't even like me in that way! Just because I am his best Friend Don't mean jack shit. How did I steal him from you? I didn't do anything I knew he had a girlfriend I never even tried to get with him. If I really did "steal" Him from you then you must have been a terrible Girlfriend to let someone so careless, Lazy, and ugly to take your "man". So please leave your lame excuses for someone who will take your shit. Because Honey I am not one of those air heads who will take that. Don't ever talk to me about this again and I don't want to see or hear you talking about me because I am not scared to beat a bitches ass.

*Sigh* see you made me all mad for no reason. I don't usually us that bad language unless I'm mad!

Xx.nerdy._.unicorn.xX