2

I was watching the new music video that came out by GOT7 called "Just Right" I loved GOT7 my bias was Mark for a few reasons his nationality was american and when I found that out I was compleatly in shock..

Then I feel compleatly in love with him..

I then got a snapchat and when I saw that it was the infamous Taealien I smiled so wide that my eyes became little lines. I then remembered that today he would tell me what his name was and I would tell him my name too! I was so excited!

Taealien is typing...

Taealien

Hi nameless friend! Today we get to know each others names!

You

Hey i never said that I would actually let you my name. You betrayed me last night! >:( >:)

Taealien

Awe :(

Well I guess I'll still tell you my name.

My name is....

Oh I uh have to go!

You

What No! What is your name?! I was just kidding! I'll tell you my name and even a Picture!

But I will tell you to brace yourself, I am not the prettiest. :)

Taealien

Chill I was just joking!

My name is Kim Taehyung but my friends call me TaeTae or just Tae. Now that you know my name whats yours?

You

Wow I really love your name! Well mine is Park (Y/N). If i had friends they would call me Pink Princess. Its dumb but all of my family and my old friends called me that. I guess it's because I love the color pink and because my soft spot is very princessy I don't know. But you can just call me just by my name. Or if you make up a nickname i wouldn't mind it. >.<

Taealien

Wow your name is way better and I also have a friend who's surname is Park! wow you're just full of surprises aren't you missy?!

Well now i get a picture don't I?

You

Ugh fine..

Pretty please don't send me a video of yourself puking

Pretty please don't send me a video of yourself puking. I know that I'm not that pretty.

While it took him so long to reply he was probably trowing up, I changed his name to Taetae Once I got done changing his name he sent me a snap.. It wasn't purple it was red which meant he sent a picture which i was happy with... because it wasn't a picture.