Welcome

Hello, I am your author and I hope you enjoy reading this story! Sorry if my grammar or punctuation isn't the best. This is my first story so give me feedback on what I can make better and hope you enjoy!

———————————————————————————
⚠️Warnings⚠️
If any of the events in this story make you feel uncomfortable or triggered I advise that you leave.
Some contents contain mature themes that younger viewers might not be able to handle. Characters in this story might have made up personalities and don't act like they do in reality. (Don't hate on me or others) If you are against something in this story please don't hate or judge! This is for your entertainment and I don't want to start drama. This story is my work and if it is copied in any way shape or form, please note that, that is plagiarism and it is illegal. I also wanted to give a shoutout to crappyusernames for making my book cover!
Hope you enjoy!

———————————————————————————
Some Characters: If I don't put everyone here, that is bc you guys probably get the gist of who will be in this story and who won't. Some of these characters come later in the story. But, these are mentioned most.

Mackenzie Ziegler-All chapters
Melissa Gisoni- Chapters 1-4
Maddie Ziegler- Chapters 1-2
Johnny Orlando -Chapters 5-rest
Lauren Orlando- coming soon
Meredith Orlando- 12-rest
Mark Thomas- Chapters 1,15-coming soon
Abductor/Abuser/Dale-Chapters 5-11
Etc.!