The Dreadful and Dirty-chap. 7

CAUTION MIGHT TRIGGER:
Johnny POV
I walk into my room after talking to kenz. Boy was that girl beautiful! As soon as I hop on my bed a hear loud yell coming from the front door.

"JOHNNY!" Dad screams. "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!"

I quickly hop off my bed and walk to my dads room and there I see kenzie lying on his bed in thongs and a bra. I check out her gorgeous body and quickly put my eyes back to my dad, before I get into trouble.
"Yes Dad?" I say.

"Well John, their is a special someone I'd like you to meet." "Her name is uh Madison." "Right babe? He says.

Kenzie stares at my dad in fear and says yes. Even though I know who she really is, I didn't dare expose Kenzie and me. I say bye and immediately regret it, as soon as I step foot out of the room my dad quickly slams the door and locks it. I run to my room in fear as I know what is about to happen next.
____________________________________
Kenzie's POV
I am lying in some strangers bed tied down and I don't even know where I am or what is about to happen. John's dad calls him and he comes in the room. I am so embarrassed that John had to see me like this, I am so ugly and no one will ever love me except my friends at school. John starts checking my body out I keep staring at his dad as I am in a lot of fear and worry.
Hey John, his dad says. Their a special someone I'd like you to meet. I smile awkwardly at John and act like I don't know who he is. John's Dad makes up a name quickly and says I'd like you to meet my girlfriend uh Madison. I cringe when he says that because first of all that is my sisters name, well I guess not really my sister anymore and second of all I am most definitely not his girlfriend! John says hi and leaves the room. Almost immediately I can feel the knots in my stomach tighten as my anxiety gets worse. His dad slams the door and locks it.
Hi Baby he says smirking at me.
"hi..." I say.
I don't know what to think at this point and I want to fight for what is right but I am kind of afraid to do so. John's dad grabs my tied up arm and squeezes it so hard I wince.
He says, oh does that hurt! Well too bad cause we are gonna have so much fun tonight! And remember to call me Dale.
"ok" "what are you going to do to me?" I ask.
"THAT IS FOR ME TO KNOW AND FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!" "DO I MAKE THAT THE FUCK CLEAR!" He screams.
Dale immediately starts kissing my neck whilst his hands slowly go down to my hips.
I start crying but I do it so he doesn't notice and he grabs the whip next to the bed and starts whipping my arms. I scream so loud that everyone could hear. I wonder what John was thinking. Dale puts down the whip and starts pulling my hair and stops kissing me.
"Please Stop!" I scream.
"No I won't stop and if you keep telling me to we can be here all night if you like!" He yells.
I don't respond because I know it is no use.
Dale keeps whipping and pulling and whipping and pulling until I have bruises on my arms and clumps of my hair are on the ground. Dale leaves the room and I cry in agony as I cannot believe what just went down.
I will be back Dale says. He leaves me all tied up in the room at 12:06 A.M. It is dark and I'm very scared.
"I hope John comes and unties me." I mumble to myself. As soon as I say this I hear the sound of someone walking around the room.
"Who's there?"

"Shhh it's just me." John says.
I hear the voice of John. He unties me and I put on my clothes and quickly run to his room...
____________________________________
End of Chapter!
Please give feedback!
Thanks for reading- xoxo Author