The Tried Escape- Chap. 8

John's POV
I quickly untie Kenzie, which is very hard because the room is dark and I can't see a thing. Her and I run to my room and I lock the door behind us.
"So are you okay?"I ask.
"To be honest, No." She says.
I notice a tear forming in her eye as she says this. I give her hug.
"Everything is going to be okay." "I have a plan." I say.
Kenzie's face lightens up when I say this.
"So at first my plan might sound dumb but at least here me out."

"Okay" She says.
"I was thinking that I could call my dad and say that you escaped and I couldn't find you." "But you will really be hiding in my room." "Then he will come home and look for you and most likely will not find you." "I will tell him that you probably left the apartment complex and he will give up." "He will go to bed and you and me can escape." I say.

"But why can't we escape now?" she asks.
"Because then he will know I took you with me and he will try to find me." "If he doesn't think I'm with you then he won't care if i'm lost or not, for all know my dad probably hates me!" I say.
"Oh." "She looks at me and says." "My mom was actually the same way."
"Oh really." "I am sorry and wait is that the same lady who beat you and locked you in the room?" I ask angrily. How could a person do such a thing to a wonderful and happy person.
"Yes and she hated me." Kenzie says.
____________________________________
Dale's POV
I leave the grocery story with all the stuff I need for our (kenzie and dale) fun tomorrow! I bought lube, condoms, and some candy to bribe her. On my way home, John starts calling me. I answer through the bluetooth in my car and he says things about Madison being missing! At first I get mad when I hear this but I can tell that John is only doing this to protect Madison. "I will be there as soon as possible." I say to John, smirking. I pull I reach our apartment and little does fucked up Johnny know what I have up my sleeve...
____________________________________
End of Chapter!
I know it was short but I wanted to make a cliffhanger! heheheh